• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
    I unsubscribed after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Wish I could join you. I just can't get it out my mind that with all the blatant robberies over the past year (and Paq-Brad is the highest profile one) I'm hearing the opening notes of the funeral dirge for the sport I've invested nearly 40 years of my life to

Poet
      Well, like I said, you are right. :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        I unsubscribed after that.
        He's been talking bollocks for a while.
        I'm sure that some time ago he said Duran was a face first brawler or something a long those lines and he's supposed to be a boxing analyst, stop paying attention after that, watch him everynow and then for a bit of comedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          He's been talking bollocks for a while.
          I'm sure that some time ago he said Duran was a face first brawler or something a long those lines and he's supposed to be a boxing analyst, stop paying attention after that, watch him everynow and then for a bit of comedy.
          The guy talks nonsense.

He said Devon Alexander has a world class jab, tried to justify Bute losing to Froch and now claims Bradley beat Pacquaio.

He's clueless and I think he makes money from it as well.

How did you score or see the fight last night anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            The guy talks nonsense.

He said Devon Alexander has a world class jab, tried to justify Bute losing to Froch and now claims Bradley beat Pacquaio.

He's clueless and I think he makes money from it as well.

How did you score or see the fight last night anyway?
            I fell asleep soon after it started, have been in pretty bad shape for the last week and haven't really had much sleep, passed out on the keyboard.

Will watch it tommorow after work I guess.
            Last edited by NChristo; 06-10-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• saw the bradley and pacquiao fight for a third time

pacquiao is badly faded. he won more rounds on my card (there were quite a few close rounds,) but he's still badly faded

he doesnt even look like the same fighter.

chavez jr has impressed me of late. the kid is getting better. if the odds look good i'll be taking him to beat martinez.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                saw the bradley and pacquiao fight for a third time

pacquiao is badly faded. he won more rounds on my card (there were quite a few close rounds,) but he's still badly faded

chavez jr has impressed me of late. the kid is getting better. if the odds look good i'll be taking him to beat martinez.
                Agreed on Chavez Jr.

He's definitely improving.

Comment

The biggest difference in Pacquaio is his workrate. He's really picking his spots and coasting now. Nothing like the human punching machine he was just a couple of years ago.

Comment

With Pacquiao it's hard to tell, I know he's not getting any younger but maybe he still has it and his job in Politics a negative distraction and possibly Bradley is really good enough to make Pacquiao look human for a change. Either way I feel for Pacquiao, seems like a great sportsman and the judges screw him like that.

Chavez on the other hand is a big question mark. Everybody is on the bandwagon I know but supposedly Lee was his toughest test, argubly.

I need to see a real test before I jump on that bandwagon.
                    Last edited by RINGG; 06-18-2012, 04:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                      The biggest difference in Pacquaio is his workrate. He's really picking his spots and coasting now. Nothing like the human punching machine he was just a couple of years ago.

IMO the biggest difference is his legs
                      they're not even on the same planet that they were on when he fought de la hoya

Comment

Working...
                      X