Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Can't wait for that.

I'm rooting for Kev all the way.
    U tipping him too? Its a tight one. I wanted to go......but i wasn't allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      U tipping him too? Its a tight one. I wanted to go......but i wasn't allowed.
      Depends what Kevin Mitchell turns up. The best Kevin Mitchell I believe will beat Ricky Burns.

But no doubt it's a close one either way. Ricky's improved a lot in recent years and racked up some good wins.

It's in his backyard and there's no doubt he will come prepared as always.

I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Depends what Kevin Mitchell turns up. The best Kevin Mitchell I believe will beat Ricky Burns.

But no doubt it's a close one either way. Ricky's improved a lot in recent years and racked up some good wins.

It's in his backyard and there's no doubt he will come prepared as always.

I'm looking forward to it.
        Im edging towards Ricky but nothing would shock me here, two well matched guys. Kev has more ability and power, Burns more consistent and at home plus a solid jab

Gagging to go to this.... Tickets still on sale too

Comment

• Nice to see The Aussie get the nod in Germany there maybe the world isn't all bad.....

Comment

• ****ing lost money thanks to usually incompetent judges being competent.

I knew the fight would be close and didn't think in a million years Geale would get the decision in Germany.

Argh!!!

Comment

****ing lost money thanks to usually incompetent judges being competent.

I knew the fight would be close and didn't think in a million years Geale would get the decision in Germany.

Argh!!!
              Haha! That first line was Gold! Sorry though man, that was a sound bet u made

How sad is it that we fans genuinely have to consider screw jobs when making bets...

Comment

• Golovkin......oh my gentle Jesus. The man is a monster. What do you guys think of him against the big names in the division around his weight class?

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
                  Golovkin......oh my gentle Jesus. The man is a monster. What do you guys think of him against the big names in the division around his weight class?

agreed. he looks to be the goods. great chin and great power.

with martinez showing his age, and chavez jr's tendency to show off his chin, i like golovkins chances against anybody in the division

quillin, njikam, geale, sturm none of them would be much of a threat at all i'd guess. quillin looks decent i suppose, but he's not a beast like golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    agreed. he looks to be the goods. great chin and great power.

with martinez showing his age, and chavez jr's tendency to show off his chin, i like golovkins chances against anybody in the division

quillin, njikam, geale, sturm none of them would be much of a threat at all i'd guess. quillin looks decent i suppose, but he's not a beast like golovkin.
                    if i was mayweather i would have shat myself watching those punches

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
                      Golovkin......oh my gentle Jesus. The man is a monster. What do you guys think of him against the big names in the division around his weight class?
                      An Absolute Killer! The Power if Legit! His chin is solid too and he is so calm, such a quite self confidence about the guy.
                      Martinez is his only threat and he is 37

Comment

Working...
                      X