Collapse
No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi does anyone know any sites for streaming fights live would be much appreciated .thanks

Comment

• LETS GO DEL BOY!!!

Think i might even stick a cheeky few quid on him at those odds....

No doubt he will lose but the man is game and unafraid of big Vit, he can also dig a bit and we haven't seen the 40year old in a FIGHT for a long time now. He has been having things his own way at his own pace in glorified sparring sessions (a credit to his ability and ring presence) so u have to wonder if he can fight at a good pace he isnt dictating still, if he can still hold a heavy shot and what happens when he is getting ruffed up?

Im gonna drop a Fiver on Chisora to KO him, draw the lead and then BAM with the overhand right.....Follow it up and finish him!

Of course Klitchko should in fact dictate everything, dismantle Del, break him down and knock him out before 8 or 9 but thats no fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        LETS GO DEL BOY!!!

No doubt he will lose but the man is game and unafraid of big Vit, he can also dig a bit and we haven't seen the 40year old in a FIGHT for a long time now. He has been having things his own way at his own pace in glorified sparring sessions (a credit to his ability and ring presence) so u have to wonder if he can fight at a good pace he isnt dictating still, if he can still hold a heavy shot and what happens when he is getting ruffed up?

Im gonna drop a Fiver on Chisora to KO him, draw the lead and then BAM with the overhand right.....Follow it up and finish him!

Of course Klitchko should in fact dictate everything, dismantle Del, break him down and knock him out before 8 or 9 but thats no fun!
        Vitali is probably the wrong Klitschko for Chisora to have a chance against, but I can't wait to see if he can back up that smack. I can't say I'm rooting for him going in, but if he is doing well I might end up rooting for him. Actually excited for a heavyweight fight, what do you know?

Comment

LETS GO DEL BOY!!!

You may aswell burn your money, mate.

Comment

• dulorme impressed me. didnt get a chance to see him until this morning.

he got touched up once or twice but he showed a nice jab and huge power. very hard jab.

he found room for the shots too. he doesnt just bore in there. the last right hand on the chin was really accurate and came straight over the top.

early it looked like he was throwing single shot with bad intentions. that's perhaps not the greatest idea when your fighting better guys, but it certainly got the job done so i'll try not to nitpick.

i wont say he's ready for the big time (especially if his current style is all he's got, which i tend to doubt,) but he's certainly one to watch

he STRETCHED some dude in Connecticut at foxwoods on the undercard to a fight i attended. the guy was stiff as a board. they showed highlights on hbo. every punch he landed was hard.

Comment

LETS GO DEL BOY!!!

THERE'S ONLY OONNNE DEL BOY CHISORA
              ONNNE DEL BOY CHISORA

I really cant get over "Slap Gate"

he's either ballsy as hell or totally daft.

i'm thinking daft.

what a hard slap that was
              vitali almost clocked him back on instinct

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                THERE'S ONLY OONNNE DEL BOY CHISORA
                ONNNE DEL BOY CHISORA

I really cant get over "Slap Gate"

he's either ballsy as hell or totally daft.

i'm thinking daft.

what a hard slap that was
                vitali almost clocked him back on instinct
                The man is a bit mental, a real character! When he kissed Karl Barker i was beyond Stunned! (as was Baker!)

He bit a guy seemingly for a laugh mid fight when everything was going smoothly for him and just laughed it off afterwards saying "Nah man, i didnt do that it wasnt me....haha"

Complex guy outta the ring too but i think thats good for boxing guys like Mayorga too, listen im all for respect and honour Joe Louis was all class as is Cotto and they are my #2 and #3 all time favs. Then again My #1 fav is Iron Mike......

Klitchko and his brother are great men and class acts but both in and out of the ring things have gone stale under their watch, im rootin for Del he will cause some excitement.

In truth though Big Vit should dissect him in his standard clinical fashion sadly

Comment

• A TON of respect for Derek Chisora. He fought his ass off, and had a good idea of what to do, he just wasn't good enough to take it all the way. Very good fight.

Vitali should hope Haye takes that fight and he can beat his ass, and then retire.

Comment

• Gotta give props to Chisora,he showed no fear and really went for it,scoring was too wide but its to be expected

Congrats to Vitali for yet another victory,he didnt look so hot tonight though

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      A TON of respect for Derek Chisora. He fought his ass off, and had a good idea of what to do, he just wasn't good enough to take it all the way. Very good fight.

Vitali should hope Haye takes that fight and he can beat his ass, and then retire.
                      He was a clear winner, but Vitali is very close to the end of his career. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see him lose to an inferior talent (Haye?).

Comment

Working...
                      X