Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    sing it loud brother

don king clearly brought those two judges along for this very purpose

i hope the guy who had cloud ahead by 4 had no intention of ever getting another shot at a world title fight
    hope the only shot he ****ing gets is a bullet to the kneecap

Comment

• Banging tunes from Ishida.

Comment

• williams looks badly faded

ishida is a journeyman who cannot punch and is 36 years old
        Last edited by New England; 02-18-2012, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          williams looks badly faded

ishida is a journeyman who cannot punch and is 36 years old
          Ishida is taking a bit of a pasting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            Ishida is taking a bit of a pasting.
            lmao @ my stream going into power saving mode as the guy hasn't touched the controller for 4 hours. Had to streams both were using the same source. Don't believe this.

Comment

lmao @ my stream going into power saving mode as the guy hasn't touched the controller for 4 hours. Had to streams both were using the same source. Don't believe this.
              Got a poorer quality one!

Comment

• Bit of a drag this fight. Might just be because I'm tired.

Comment

• Bit of a drag this fight. Might just be because I'm tired.
                  Ishida living up to perceptions of Japanese people and being a very tough and game little fighter with a giant heart despite getting beat up.

Comment

i am ****ing pissed off beyond ****ign reason with that stupid ****ing decision, what the actual **** is going on here? im getting tired of this **** happening everytime i knew in my damn head this decision was getting ****ed in the ass with no damn lube. i swear i knew it and everybody ****ing knew it as soon as they announced that total ****ing bull**** split decision ****ty patter.
                    I'm almost numb to it at this point, and I hate that. They come left and right, all the time, I'm just freaking used to it, and that's not a good thing. I don't know what can be done about it though, except completely refusing to acknowledge the "winner" as the "winner" and giving the "loser" the respect the deserve.

What's sad is when you can look at a certain fight, and know the moment it's announced that one guy is getting screwed.

Comment

• Quite gutted by the Cloud Campillo decision. Seems to always happen in texas as well. There's always something.
                      If i was a fighter i would never ever fight under that corrupt commission.

Vitali looks weaker and slowed than usual. It's easy to say after a meh-performance, but i think he should consider retiring soon. Maybe get one or two more fights this year and end his career while still on top.

Call me juvenile but I'm pumped about the Chisora vs Haye brawl. Been a long time since I've been that about a heavyweight fight.
                      Chisora is an ******* and a scumbag. But i think he's exactly what boxing needs at this point to get some interest into the division.
                      Too bad hes such a limited fighter. Lot's of heart but not a great athlete. I will definitely root for him if he fights Haye.
                      Last edited by Barry Halls; 02-19-2012, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X