No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach ''Ruben Olivares Is The Greatest Mexican Fighter Of All Time''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
    Whitaker trounced Chavez, & no one capable of scoring a fight would've seen it any other way.
    Anybody with eyesight could see Pernell blatantly hit JCC in the nuts about 9x

Oh and lol even the judge that gave it to Pernell had it 115-113 but I guess all 3 judges aren't capable of scoring the fight and you are.

The only reason Pernell fans still whine about this is cause they know without this "win" Pernell has nothing else to stand on as an ATG

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
      Oh and lol even the judge that gave it to Pernell had it 115-113 but I guess all 3 judges aren't capable of scoring the fight and you are.
      Because Judges are always 100% right, right ?, that's like saying that robberies have never happened because the judges always know better.

Sweet Pea made JCC look silly, it's pretty much universally acknowledged that Pea got robbed, who could believe that a JCC crowd could stay so quiet for 12 rounds ? .

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Because Judges are always 100% right, right ?, that's like saying that robberies have never happened because the judges always know better.

Sweet Pea made JCC look silly, it's pretty much universally acknowledged that Pea got robbed, who could believe that a JCC crowd could stay so quiet for 12 rounds ? .
        What ever Pernell fans have always been desperate because without this "win" what else does he have? Even if JCC had gotten knocked out in the first round he would still be considered an ATG because he has about 10 very good/great wins.

And back to the point the vast majority of Mexican boxing fans view JCC as there greatest fighter ever and he has without a doubt the best resume
        Last edited by SCtrojansbaby; 12-02-2010, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
          Whitaker could never make anyone look so bad as you are making yourself look right now.
          I'm just shaking my head.

That fight was over 15 years ago and this is the first time I've ever heard the foul claim. And that includes boxing message boards, where no excuse is too absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            I'm just shaking my head.

That fight was over 15 years ago and this is the first time I've ever heard the foul claim. And that includes boxing message boards, where no excuse is too absurd.

SC is either trolling for attention or has no clue about this. Im hoping he is clueless and can learn, but Im starting to have doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

SC is either trolling for attention or has no clue about this. Im hoping he is clueless and can learn, but Im starting to have doubts.
              I think hes a troll too be honest,people that are clueless are generally open too learning new things,whereas he isnt

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                Anybody with eyesight could see Pernell blatantly hit JCC in the nuts about 9x

The only reason Pernell fans still whine about this is cause they know without this "win" Pernell has nothing else to stand on as an ATG
                In retaliation to Chavez deliberately hitting Whitaker in the hips and thighs. The only difference is that whitaker didn't cry about it like Chavez always did when he was on the receiving end of his own medicine. Whitaker schooled Chavez. But you have every right to be delusional about it.

Comment

No reason in the world why Julio Cesar Crybaby should be ranked over Sanchez.

PS. I enjoyed every second of watching De La Hoya make Chavez his b1tch.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    No reason in the world why Julio Cesar Crybaby should be ranked over Sanchez.

PS. I enjoyed every second of watching De La Hoya make Chavez his b1tch.

Poet
                    I got a reason, Chavez didn't die when he was 23 and has more then 3-4 good wins

Comment

LOL @ this thread.

First claiming Duran as a Mexican and then disputing the fact that Whitaker made JCC look silly.

Comment

Working...
                      X