Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach ''Ruben Olivares Is The Greatest Mexican Fighter Of All Time''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disregard the proceeding post as that poster has been banned from this section and his post will be removed when the mod becomes aware of it.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
      I was born and raised in the US, and I'm American. Does that mean I'm not consider Mexican because I wasn't raised and born in Mexico?

It doesn't matter if Duran was born in raised in Panama because his dad is still Mexican. He's half Mexican, half Panamanian. He's still Mexican.
      Therefore DLH is Mexican. And margarito too.

The cheater and the crossdresser finally being accepted by their ppl.

Comment

What are your round per round scoring? Ted Sares is Mexican or Puerto Rican??? Bob Sheridan another non Mexican Or Puerto RICAN HAS AN AGENDA??? Did you read what i wrote? I said JC did enought to retain his title, which means at most Laporte got a draw. BUt yes,there are some who felt Laporte won, and dont have an agenda.

Gonzalez did enough to win, if he gotten the decision there would have been a riot after the fight. The fans were throwing stuff in the ring because they were angry with a draw, U think the judges would have escaped without injury knowing what the Chavez name is in Mexico. If Gonzalez got the decision as he deserved imagine what would the crowd do? People were throwing bottles, cups, and other items because they couldn't deal with their hero getting a draw, imagine if it was a loss?

Also your hatred toward every PR fighter is well known in your NSB trolling. I have Sanchez an Morales two Mexicans among my favorite fighters, not exactly consistent with a Hater as yourself.
        Last edited by JAB5239; 12-05-2010, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I regard JCC as an ATG, but Gonzalez beat him and got robbed. Just like Taylor and Whitaker.
          Last edited by JAB5239; 12-05-2010, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            I regard JCC as an ATG, but Gonzalez beat him and got robbed. Just like Taylor and Whitaker.
            Of course, he was robbed, and Gonzalez said himself it is hard to get a decision against a legend in his home country. The people threw stuff and coudln't deal with a draw, what would have the judges faced if god forbid it was the rightful decision to Gonzalez? BTW, last time i heard both are mexican, so i don't know what this whole thing about nationalities is about.
            Last edited by JAB5239; 12-05-2010, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Yes, just yes.....Chavez was a crude face first brawler who'd never have gotten a sniff at 100-0 if he hadn't been Don King's post Tyson mealticket.

Poet

LMAO you are the absolute worst please stop you're making a fool of your self

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                LMAO you are the absolute worst please stop you're making a fool of your self
                Try actually REFUTING it Einstein. You can't of course. Chavez was crude and sponged more punches than George Chuvalo on a good day. Rewatch the first Taylor fight: If Meldrick had had any power at all Chavez would have been stopped. Fortunately for Chavez Taylor couldn't break an egg with a hammer and so was still around for Richard STEAL to rescue.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                X