No announcement yet.

(Poll) Is Joe Fraizer Overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    My question is why are YOU (a complete and utter fraud of a poster) leeching off Boxing Scene? Come to think of it, why are you leeching oxygen from people far more deserving to breath than yourself? :thinking9:

Poet
    Do you sometimes let people disagree with you??

If a guy thinks Frazier is overrated,then it's his own opinion...
    At least answer with facts instead of trading insults.
    You ain't no smarter than others posters.

Comment

Obviously he's underrated around here.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        No one is rating Frazier as a top 5 ATG Heavyweight, but he does deserve to be within the top 10-15, so no he isn't overrated.
        you would be suprised.some people have him in there top 10 all time lb for lb.smh

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

lmao.you just made his trolling list

Comment

Bert Sugar ranks Frazier as the 34th greatest fighter P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseySugar View Post
              Bert Sugar ranks Frazier as the 34th greatest fighter P4P.
              thats a good solid spot for joe but ive seen guys on here who really have him in a top 10.i have a problem with him being ranked in the top 10 of heavys but i think as these years go by he will drop further down most lists

Comment

Frazier is usually rated as a top 10 HW, even more so than Sonny Liston. Liston was clearly the superior of the two as far as I'm concerned. So based on that I'd say he's definitely over rated.

That said I got no problem with him being in the top 15. Not sure that's ATG worthy though in a p4p sense. Being 205 lbs in his prime makes it borderline.

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
                  thats a good solid spot for joe but ive seen guys on here who really have him in a top 10.i have a problem with him being ranked in the top 10 of heavys but i think as these years go by he will drop further down most lists
                  thats a cool thought....imagine in 200 years.....maybe we'll be lucky if ali,Marciano and Tyson will make any lists

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
                    Frazier is usually rated as a top 10 HW, even more so than Sonny Liston. Liston was clearly the superior of the two as far as I'm concerned. So based on that I'd say he's definitely over rated.

That said I got no problem with him being in the top 15. Not sure that's ATG worthy though in a p4p sense. Being 205 lbs in his prime makes it borderline.
                    yeah i got Liston ahead of Joe in terms of greatness

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

Dude that post was obviously a ****in bait post. He's just trying to get me, poet, Jab, and Sonny all rilled up and at this point it's just annoying and just completely stupid. I don't even think he believes the own bull**** that comes out of his mouth. He just has no life and is trying to entertain himself by starting fights. Obvious definition of a troll.

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                      No one is rating Frazier as a top 5 ATG Heavyweight, but he does deserve to be within the top 10-15, so no he isn't overrated.
                      Exactly this.

Comment

Working...
                      X