(Poll) Is Joe Fraizer Overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
    [/B]

What happened with these guys at the end of the fight? And these are just examples.

Im sure i could put an exhausted lyle down for the count after landing 100 or so slaps to the face just like george.

cooney? so after holmes and spinks broke him a ko from foreman is supposed to be some kind of show of power? formans just luckly he caught him when the two masses were coming together after the 8 count drastically increasing his power in a counter like fashion.

moore? decent ko. 25 years and he finally gets a decent ko, though it wasnt hard hitting 1 hit ko power it was the set up of the left getting the head moving then the right stopping it while the brain kept going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
      Im sure i could put an exhausted lyle down for the count after landing 100 or so slaps to the face just like george.

cooney? so after holmes and spinks broke him a ko from foreman is supposed to be some kind of show of power? formans just luckly he caught him when the two masses were coming together after the 8 count drastically increasing his power in a counter like fashion.

moore? decent ko. 25 years and he finally gets a decent ko, though it wasnt hard hitting 1 hit ko power it was the set up of the left getting the head moving then the right stopping it while the brain kept going.
      I told you those are just examples. Foreman put plenty of fighters to sleep. And the question wasn't how it happened or who it happened to. You said all of Foreman's opponents were lucid after going down. A lie. If you think Norton was "OK" at the end of that fight you're lying. And you're delusional if you think you could have put Lyle down and out. But those "slaps" would have put you and "Ruby Rob" in a coma. And you never did comment on your ridiculous statements about Foreman not punching Frazier but "spinning" him. I don't blame you for avoiding that one.
      Last edited by Calilloyd; 08-10-2010, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ruby Robert;9010675]cant watch youtube videos but he did put something like 28 people down for the 10, havnt seen the moore or lyle fights and unless those videos are them id say the other 26 kos came from mentally and physically weak opposition.[QUOTE]

Wait a minute....first you said he only put 20 to sleep.Then you said he never put anybody to sleep, and now you're saying 28. Make up your mind on which lie you want to use to discredit Foreman's power. And you have a lot of nerve critisizing Foremans opposition when you listed fighters like choynski and Williard as harder punchers. Foreman's resume makes both of theirs look like a joke.
        Last edited by Calilloyd; 08-10-2010, 11:43 AM.

Comment

I told you those are just examples. Foreman put plenty of fighters to sleep. And the question wasn't how it happened or who it happened to. You said all of Foreman's opponents were lucid after going down. A lie. If you think Norton was "OK" at the end of that fight you're lying. And you're delusional if you think you could have put Lyle down and out. But those "slaps" would have put you and "Ruby Rob" in a coma. And you never did comment on your ridiculous statements about Foreman not punching Frazier but "spinning" him. I don't blame you for avoiding that one.
          A good knockout highlight:

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
            A good knockout highlight:

Thanks for posting this. This "Ruby Red" thinks he's clever by claiming "Foreman couldn't punch". But it really makes him look like an idiot. It was nice to see Foreman "spinning Frazier" again.
            Last edited by Calilloyd; 08-10-2010, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. This "Ruby Red" thinks he's clever by claiming "Foreman couldn't punch". But it really makes him look like an idiot.
              I had to laugh quite hard at the Frazier "spinning" comment.
              Last edited by Vadrigar.; 08-10-2010, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Wait a minute....first you said he only put 20 to sleep.Then you said he never put anybody to sleep, and now you're saying 28. Make up your mind on which lie you want to use to discredit Foreman's power. And you have a lot of nerve critisizing Foremans opposition when you listed fighters like choynski and Williard as harder punchers. How many HOF fighters did they knock out?
                i just counted twice and got 40 tkos giving him 28 actual ko's perhaps you can quote where i said 20 as im almost positive i didnt so i dont really feel like looking for it.

as well i dont belive i said he didnt put any one down for the count but instead that he didnt have 1 hit ko power the kind that rattles the brain and makes people unconscious, you can check what that quote was too while your looking for where i said 20 when it was in fact 20 something or what i really think i said 28.

forgot the fraizer clip, just watched that. it looks like some are in slow mo then some are normal some he gets pushed down like the third one where hes bobbing up and just falls back and some where he gets hit like 6 or 7 times in slow mo. good technical skill some power not much gas average to slightly above average puncher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
                  i just counted twice and got 40 tkos giving him 28 actual ko's perhaps you can quote where i said 20 as im almost positive i didnt so i dont really feel like looking for it.

as well i dont belive i said he didnt put any one down for the count but instead that he didnt have 1 hit ko power the kind that rattles the brain and makes people unconscious, you can check what that quote was too while your looking for where i said 20 when it was in fact 20 something or what i really think i said 28.

forgot the fraizer clip, just watched that. it looks like some are in slow mo then some are normal some he gets pushed down like the third one where hes bobbing up and just falls back and some where he gets hit like 6 or 7 times in slow mo. good technical skill some power not much gas average to slightly above average puncher.

Stop lying. Foreman was hitting Frazier. He wasn't "spinning him down" or "Pushing" him down. And you're delusional if you think other people can't see it.

Comment

Stop lying. Foreman was hitting Frazier. He wasn't "spinning him down" or "Pushing" him down. And you're delusional if you think other people can't see it.
                    id say the second kd and the slow motion series of blows leading up to it are the only decent ones landed leading up to actual brain ratteling mainly because he grabs joe on the arm and pulls him twords him as he throws a left then a nice right. the rest are like punching a punching bag in the direction of a swing mid swing. single blows that go with the bobbing that send him off balance and down.

the sixth ones also pretty decent after watching it a few more times.

Comment

Working...
                    X