Greatest come from behind wins ever??!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    Rocky Marciano - Jersey Joe Walcott
    Another great one I should have remembered as Marciano is one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
      Not your traditional one, but Williams-Potter.
      Coming back with a dislocated shoulder,respect

Comment

Julio Cesar Chavez vs. Meldrick Taylor: At the end of Round 11 Taylor was leading lopsidedly on all 3 scorecards (107-102 on one and 108-101 on the other two; that means 8-3 in rounds on one card and 9-2 in rounds on the other). Then, he continued to win for the first 2 minutes of the final round, Round 12, until in the last minute Chavez made an incredible counter-attack to stop the fight with 2 seconds left.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          I just watched it. Jorge Castro vs John David Jackson is by far the best comeback I have ever seen. Jackson was beating Castro up badly, His eyes were swelling badly and he had a huge cut right on his eyelid. Just as the referee was about to stop the fight Castro connected with a huge left hook and floored Jackson in the 9th round, who got up but was stopped with the follow up.

This is a must see fight. I encourage others to watch it.
          I saw that fight on live TV. It was the opening match on a JC Chavez PPV card. And it was just as amazing as you described.

Comment

Eubank-Watson 2.

Watson was already well ahead on the scorecards and even looked close to stopping an exhausted Eubank at the end,but then he got nailed with that uppercut and it was all over from then on.

Comment

Working...
            X