Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest come from behind wins ever??!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audley Harrison vs Michael Sprott II was not only a great comeback but a ****ing Brutal KO.

Comment

Gatti-Rodriguez is another.

Comment

I just watched it. Jorge Castro vs John David Jackson is by far the best comeback I have ever seen. Jackson was beating Castro up badly, His eyes were swelling badly and he had a huge cut right on his eyelid. Just as the referee was about to stop the fight Castro connected with a huge left hook and floored Jackson in the 9th round, who got up but was stopped with the follow up.

This is a must see fight. I encourage others to watch it.
        Last edited by JK1700; 07-21-2010, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Nobody mentioned the fight of the year last year? Marquez-Diaz?

Shame shame. Hell of a fight. cant wait til the rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            Nobody mentioned the fight of the year last year? Marquez-Diaz?

Shame shame. Hell of a fight. cant wait til the rematch!
            Personally wouldn't call that too much a comeback. That's more a great example of a great fighter outclassing a good one, as Kellerman said after.

Comment

Short fights but I think would still qualify:

Hearns v Barkley

Jackson v Graham

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                Cotto-Margarito anyone?

Margarito's down 6-0, 5-1 when he starts turning that fight around. If Librado Andrade wouldn't have gotten hosed against Bute, he'd be up there too. Bute beat the count, but he was in no shape to continue the fight, worse condition than Taylor.
                Bute fought Andrade in a rematch about 1 year later and he KO'd Andrade in round 4 by a body shot. Also Taylor lost his rematch to Chavez and in the first fight,Taylor spent days if not weeks in a hospital and never was the same fighter after that. Bute in the first fight never went to hospital and suffered no bad injuries, his career is still going great, he's an undeafeted WC... i respect your opinion, i just wanted to correct the condition of Taylor after his fight compare to the one of Bute. i saw both fight, i had a poster of Taylor vs Chavez, i like those classic fights. Also Stephane Ouellet lost his fight against Dave Hilton while there was only 15 sec. left, i was there and i couldn't believe it !

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
                  Bute fought Andrade in a rematch about 1 year later and he KO'd Andrade in round 4 by a body shot. Also Taylor lost his rematch to Chavez and in the first fight,Taylor spent days if not weeks in a hospital and never was the same fighter after that. Bute in the first fight never went to hospital and suffered no bad injuries, his career is still going great, he's an undeafeted WC... i respect your opinion, i just wanted to correct the condition of Taylor after his fight compare to the one of Bute. i saw both fight, i had a poster of Taylor vs Chavez, i like those classic fights. Also Stephane Ouellet lost his fight against Dave Hilton while there was only 15 sec. left, i was there and i couldn't believe it !
                  I vaguely remember this fight. Was it on ESPN?

Comment

Not your traditional one, but Williams-Potter.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
                      So how about it fellas, what are some of the greatest come from behind wins you've ever seen?

Chavez-Taylor is a good one.
                      That was a gift win from referee Richard Steele. It's because of this fight that Steele gets booed to this day whenever he's introduced. He deserves it. Anyway, in answer to the question, I recently say Kevin Kelley vs. Ricardo Rodriguez. I think this originally aired on ESPN. It looked like he was done and about 2 or 3 rounds later Kelley lands a big left to score the KO, great comeback IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X