Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest come from behind wins ever??!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think you can really top a knockout with 2 seconds left in the fight like Chavez did to Taylor.

Corralles coming back from two knockdowns against Castillo is pretty damn close though.

Comment

I heard Jorge Castro over John David Jackson was an amazing comeback, Apparently Castro had lost pretty much every round until the 9th when the referee was just about to stop the fight and as he jumped in Castro landed a huge right hand which knocked Jackson down. The referee started counting and Jackson got up, but was then stopped with the follow up.

I havent seen the fight though. Think im going to download it and check it out tommorow.
      Last edited by JK1700; 07-20-2010, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Mike Weaver-John Tate is one of my favorites but Archie Moore-Durelle I is great too.

Castro-John D.Jackson and Carbajal-Arce deserve mention.

Comment

I loved the Toney-Nunn comeback. Although Toney was holding his own, he was down a hell of a lot of rounds when he got the KO.

Eubank-Watson II was one of the best comebacks I have personally seen, injuries aside.

Comment

micky ward planting a left hook to the liver of some sanchez guy...

roy jones & the HBO commentators on board were really hurling some nasty, degrading comments towards ward... then the punishing body shot came... all of a sudden rjj & the crew begun eating crow...

then if i may add, the gerry penalosa vs johnny gonzales fight...

& of course the jackson-graham fight...

Comment

Bobby Chacon in almost every fight

Comment

Cotto-Margarito anyone?

Margarito's down 6-0, 5-1 when he starts turning that fight around. If Librado Andrade wouldn't have gotten hosed against Bute, he'd be up there too. Bute beat the count, but he was in no shape to continue the fight, worse condition than Taylor.

Comment

The Mike Weaver/John Tate and Foreman/Moorer were two of the biggest.

Someone mentioned Ward/Sanchez but Ward/Reggie Green was big and Saoul Mamby/Gary Hinton too

Comment

Oh and Pernell Whitaker-Diosbelys Hurtado!

Comment

The David Izon-Derrick Jefferson fight is usually brought up in topics such as this.To me,the way the fight was stopped prevents it from being listed high in these type of discussions.

I've always felt that Mercante Jr gave Izon every chance in the fight and gave Jefferson almost nothing.

Jefferson looked a half decent fighter at that time.

Also,Bonecrusher Smith knocking out Bruno in the very last round,after losing almost every single round of the fight,deserves a mention.
                      Last edited by prinzemanspopa; 07-21-2010, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X