Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Foreman vs Frazier I end in a knockout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's rather pathetic that we're even debating this,really.frazier was legitimately knocked out in just the second round by the first and only puncher he ever had the guts to step in the ring with.

Wladimir Klitschko was never counted out against Corrie Sanders either.However,I don't recall many disputing the fact that Wladimir was knocked out.I've heard most go as far as to say that Wladimir was ktfo,when technically,he wasn't.

Wladimir also continued to get to his feet after each knockdown.....I don't hear many exaggerating and proclaiming him to be this great warrior for doing what a boxer is supposed to do after getting knocked down.

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

What ever happened to Slimey Limey?

He's been banned since January,gabby.He's banned and unbanned many times in the past,although this time it seems to have been permanent.

Shame really,because he was a very good poster and contributed alot to this section.He knew the sport and clearly had more knowledge than most of the newbs that have been started stinking out the section since the turn of the year.

I'm curious to know why Nightowl was banned also.He didn't do anything but express his opinion.

Is holding a different opinion somehow a bannable offense now?
    Last edited by prinzemanspopa; 06-24-2010, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X