No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis vs Earnie Shavers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    I suggest you watch the Snipes and shavers knockdowns to see Holmes stagger around the ring after the count of 6 so as I what I said it was not much different except the ref let Holmes continue and the ref didn’t with Lewis vs McCall....and f@ckstick I was at that event live so be quiet clueless
    - -Oddly enough it was the light swatting Snipes who coulda got the stoppage when Lar rose only to jump his mug into the turnbuckle, a one punch double KD.

Shavers could have finished Lar but for going bat sheet wild instead of putting his punches together.

I rate Lewie over Holmes outside the top 10, but in terms of gross career insecurities falling way short of legends that preceded them, they're pretty much tied somewhere in that unholy top ten.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -Oddly enough it was the light swatting Snipes who coulda got the stoppage when Lar rose only to jump his mug into the turnbuckle, a one punch double KD.

Shavers could have finished Lar but for going bat sheet wild instead of putting his punches together.

I rate Lewie over Holmes outside the top 10, but in terms of gross career insecurities falling way short of legends that preceded them, they're pretty much tied somewhere in that unholy top ten.
      Outside the top 10? You said they rank about 18th and 19th all time. I'm still waiting for a list of 17 heavyweights you rank ahead of them. Im sure you're in no hurry to provide us with that howler though!! ��

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Outside the top 10? You said they rank about 18th and 19th all time. I'm still waiting for a list of 17 heavyweights you rank ahead of them. Im sure you're in no hurry to provide us with that howler though!! ��
        . I wouldn’t concern yourself with his views or rankings we are dealing with somebody who is not dealing with a full deck.....I would say Holmes breaks the top 10 and Lewis is in the top 3....although I do think head to head Lewis would have been very difficult to beat.
        I would rank these like
        1 Muhammad Ali
        2 Lennox Lewis
        3 joe Louis .
        4 Jack Dempsey
        5 Jack Johnson
        6 Rocky Marciano
        7 George foreman
        8 Larry Holmes
        9 joe Frazier
        10 wladimer klitchcko

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          . I wouldn’t concern yourself with his views or rankings we are dealing with somebody who is not dealing with a full deck.....I would say Holmes breaks the top 10 and Lewis is in the top 3....although I do think head to head Lewis would have been very difficult to beat.
          I would rank these like
          1 Muhammad Ali
          2 Lennox Lewis
          3 joe Louis .
          4 Jack Dempsey
          5 Jack Johnson
          6 Rocky Marciano
          7 George foreman
          8 Larry Holmes
          9 joe Frazier
          10 wladimer klitchcko
          I have it slightly different but don't bother not picking these days unless it's totally off the wall. And you're right about Queenie, the old man definitely has a screw loose.

My list

1. Louis
          2. Ali
          3. Holmes
          4. Foreman
          5. Lewis
          6. Holyfield
          7. Tyson
          8. Wlad
          9. Liston
          10. Frazier
          11. Marciano
          12.Dempsey

Comment

- -U sweethearts only need one more jelly to make a circle of jerks.

Comment

- -U sweethearts only need one more jelly to make a circle of jerks.

Come on, name 17 fighters better than Holmes and Lewis.

Comment

Come on, name 17 fighters better than Holmes and Lewis.
                - -On the heavy ranking sticky.

I toopid?

Comment

- -On the heavy ranking sticky.

I toopid?
                  You're a liar. Prove me wrong.

Comment

You're a liar. Prove me wrong.
                    - -Why I yak wif a gf beater?

Proof me wrong

Comment

- -Why I yak wif a gf beater?

Proof me wrong
                      Exactly what I thought. You're still a coward and there is no list. You just like to troll by spewing nonsensical sewage day in and day out while refusing to back anything up.

Comment

Working...
                      X