Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real, Floyd Mayweather Would've Beaten Sugar Ray Robinson If They Fought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My god.
    I can garuntee Floyd would not beat SRR at ALL.
    Dude would be knocked out in 8 rounds.
    What has Floyd done to make you guys think Floyd would beat Robinson?
    Beat Judah, Baldomir, Mosley, Castillo, Marquez, Corrales, and Agustus?
    PLEASE. These guys don't compare to SRR. While SRR has plenty of solid names all over his resume...
    Just a different class here. period.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

"Please point out the great gems he dropped me, name the black fighters Harry Greb fought". You ask a lot but give nothing in return.

Why don't you go back and check posts 95, 105, 107, 120 but especially posts 114 and 116 which were excellent and something you should have learned from if you kept an open mind.
      Well 2 of them were decent responses that I agreed with mostly but no lessons learned. Two were just metaphoric fluff. Not anything to do with boxing. He didnt wanna talk about the social aspect of boxing but somehow Einstein is a proper topic. And all came after the childish name calling. So we're getting nowhere. As a grown ass man I can disagree with the most absurd post and not refer to a man as anything but his screen name. So give up defending your childish homeboy. You can exchange BS with him and I'll keep it moving. Does that sound like a deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        Well 2 of them were decent responses that I agreed with mostly but no lessons learned. Two were just metaphoric fluff. Not anything to do with boxing. He didnt wanna talk about the social aspect of boxing but somehow Einstein is a proper topic. And all came after the childish name calling. So we're getting nowhere. As a grown ass man I can disagree with the most absurd post and not refer to a man as anything but his screen name. So give up defending your childish homeboy. You can exchange BS with him and I'll keep it moving. Does that sound like a deal?
        Sounds like a great idea! You can keep it moving right back to NSB.

Comment

• We erasing things now? Great day in the morning.

Comment

We erasing things now? Great day in the morning.
            Troll posts will be erased. If they continue you will be removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Troll posts will be erased. If they continue you will be removed.
              Thats supremely silly when I havent been dishing out names and done nothing but answer each post on subject until someone else changes the topic. You can erase post, and red K til your hearts content but I dont participate in ass kissing contest.

Comment

Thats supremely silly when I havent been dishing out names and done nothing but answer each post on subject until someone else changes the topic. You can erase post, and red K til your hearts content but I dont participate in ass kissing contest.
                It was a troll post. Just let it go.

Comment

• If Robinson was around today would Floyd actually fight him?

Lets be real here, Floyd won't fight anyone that is a threat. The guy has so much talent and skills but is not prepared to fight the best out there to prove himself.

Sad in a way, and all people do is make "Fantasy fights" with Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Rebel View Post

SRR wins this one w/ authority.
                    Enuff said !

Comment

• Originally posted by Suarez7 View Post
                      If Robinson was around today would Floyd actually fight him?

Lets be real here, Floyd won't fight anyone that is a threat. The guy has so much talent and skills but is not prepared to fight the best out there to prove himself.

Sad in a way, and all people do is make "Fantasy fights" with Floyd.

LOL its funny how you bring up Fantasy fights because all you can do with Ray Robinson is guess because you have only seen the 8 of his fights that are on youtube. Most of these great wins you have never even seen

Comment

Working...
                      X