No announcement yet.

Favorite decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    You want more sig worthy comments from the troll? Do you remember him saying he NEVER had an alt and only used one name at a time? Go to his current profile and ask him to explain why Snopkins, who is banned, is listed under his visitors? I mean how does that happen if you only go by one name at a time?
    Self-pwnage at it's finest by Snopkins

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Self-pwnage at it's finest by Snopkins

Poet

And who is "THEPRINCEMAN"? He's never posted yet somehow both PissPoopers current screen name and the Snopkins screen names visited his profile. I think we've caught are little friend in yet another lie.

Comment

And who is "THEPRINCEMAN"? He's never posted yet somehow both PissPoopers current screen name and the Snopkins screen names visited his profile. I think we've caught are little friend in yet another lie.
        You know, it makes you wonder whether Snopkins was born ******ed or just worked real hard to get that way

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          You know, it makes you wonder whether Snopkins was born ******ed or just worked real hard to get that way

Poet
          I doubt he had to work very hard, but thats just MY opinion.

Comment

You want more sig worthy comments from the troll? Do you remember him saying he NEVER had an alt and only used one name at a time? Go to his current profile and ask him to explain why Snopkins, who is banned, is listed under his visitors? I mean how does that happen if you only go by one name at a time?

You really are obsessed with me,aren't you gabby?

The Snopkins account is banned.I registered this account some months back after being suspended due to you crying to the mods again.I registered, but this account was never activated....until a couple of days ago.

I've caught you in another big fat fail.

Read the above post,gabby.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              You really are obsessed with me,aren't you gabby?

The Snopkins account is banned.I registered this account some months back after being suspended due to you crying to the mods again.I registered, but this account was never activated....until a couple of days ago.

I've caught you in another big fat fail.

Read the above post,gabby.
              Obviously the account was open if you could visit it under your Snopkins screen name. Just face the facts, you've been caught lying again (nothing new there) and have been proven a bigot.

Comment

Working...
              X