Duran by KO
    53.33%
    Duran by Decision
    33.33%
    Pac-man by KO
    8.89%
    Pac-man by Decision
    4.44%

Even Freddy "the Joke Coach" ****aRoach said that Duran wins that fight at 135. He said it on ESPN when confronted with that question.

Duran had his best power at that weight and really was great at slipping punches and had great reflexes. Also Duran can adapt to southpaws by countering with the right. Pac leaves himself open to right hooks to the body when he goest for that those power straight lefts. Duran worked the body well at that weight. If its a prime Duran, i give the edge to duran.

Comment

135, Duran by decision. anything above, Pacquiao by decision or possible stoppage.

at 135 Duran is tough as nails and slippery enough to take it to Pacquiao for 12 rounds, most likely winning a decision. At 140 or 147, Pacquiao has got to many tools, to much speed and to much pop.

Comment

Duran wins a fairly one-sided decision at 135. Pacquiao beats Duran at 140 or 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Cottoman View Post
          Duran wins a fairly one-sided decision at 135. Pacquiao beats Duran at 140 or 147.
          Why such a change when they go up in weight? How do you think that the Duran of the Palomino fight would do against the Pacquaio of the Cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cottoman View Post
            it wouldn't be one sided at 135. The 135 Pacquiao was basically the 130 Pacquiao only cutting less weight. Pacquiao would land more shots than Duran i'm sure but Durans shots would be more meaningful and he'd Make Pacquiao look bad at times. 135 is a war no matter which way you spin it, only I think Duran would take it because Pacquiao didn't have the same kinda wallop or even accuracy at 135 as he did when he moved up.

Comment

Duran beats Manny.

Lol at anyone saying Manny stops Duran. Duran isn't like Hatton walking with an open chin, and while Cotto is a very good fighter who I rate, he isn't as complete a fighter as Duran, and is more open defensively.

Comment

duran vs pacquiao

yeah at 135 to much duran better boxing skills and able to slip punches very well at 135 and packed bigger punch at 135 just go back and watch the old fight films of duran at 135 wow he rally kicked but at 135 I pick duran by 7th or 8th tko

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                  Duran beats Manny.

Lol at anyone saying Manny stops Duran. Duran isn't like Hatton walking with an open chin, and while Cotto is a very good fighter who I rate, he isn't as complete a fighter as Duran, and is more open defensively.
                  Yea you are right, Duran's head movement is to good for Pacquiao to stop him even at 140-147. I definitely pick Pacquiao to beat him at those weights though.

Comment

I honestly see this ending late by a body shot after a great fight. Duran was just too much in each department for Pac. He didn't have the necessary defensive skills or inside ability to win this fight and would struggle to hurt Duran enough or hit him with enough clean shots to win a decision either and I see him getting busted up over the first twelve rounds while taking a hideous beating to the body and finally succumbing to one of those shots toward the end and then the ref stepping in to stop him getting KO'd once he gets back up.

Comment

Working...
                    X