and Ruiz is just a round fighter

Comment

• Broner/Maidana

Comment

• Azumah Nelson vs Jeff Fenech I & II

Comment

• James Toney vs Mike McCallum

Comment

• Roy Jones Jnr against Tarver. The first two fights.

Comment

• I just got the lennex lewis career set ,,,just got done watching lewis vs oliver mcall the rematch,,,,,talk about a break down

Comment

• Watched Hernan Marquez vs Luis Concepcion today, man what an amazing war that was, and I never get tired of watching it!

Comment

• I watched Mayweather/Ortiz again last night. I didn't realize how fast Ortiz is... He wasn't going to win that fight but he definitely matched Mayweather in the speed department. Yet Mayweather was able to see everything he was throwing at him and countered effectively.

Comment

• Pacquiao-Marquez: The Finale

Once in a while Ill turn to the Youtube app for my Xbox. Ill re-watch their 4th and hopefully last fight together. It is the most thrilling chapter ending to any boxing rivalry known to man. Two fighters at the top of their sport. One guy is an elite offensive fighter and the other an elite counter fighter. Both guys looking to end the rivalry in a 'No Doubt' fashion. Those two told one heck of story and the 4th fight is the perfect ending to that story. Gets me pumped up every time.

Comment

• Abdusalamov/Perez
                      Toney/McCallum I

Comment

Working...
                      X