Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard vs. Duran I- First time I've seen the fight in it's entirety with the sound off. Before this I had only seen this fight in highlights and parts of documentaries. I was always under the impression that Duran had dominated this fight. That wasn't the case. I thought he won no doubt but it was a very good fight with good action going both ways. Especially in the later rounds. They both showed plenty of heart.

Comment

• Bruno vs eklund
      Honeyghan vs shufford
      Honeyghan vs curry

Comment

• Dwight Qawi and Leroy Murphy.

Comment

• Ward-Gotti trilogy

Awesome matches.

Comment

• Takehara - Castro

Certainly not two of the greatest middleweights but certainly one of the greatest middleweight world title fights. 116-111 Takehara in a relentless war.

Comment

• Michael spinks vs dwight qawi

Spinks use of the uppercut in this fight is of an elite level

Comment

• Tim Witherspoon - James Broad

Comment

• Just watched Troy Dorsey vs Harold Rhodes. Classic bout!
                  Last edited by TBear; 11-11-2013, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• Gerald McClellan vs. Brinatty Maquilon- Gerald scores a 3rd round stoppage. Thought the stoppage was BS but Gerald was going to win anyway from the looks of it.

Comment

• Alexis Arguello - Ruben Olivares

Great fight, Arguello got the best of the early action when Olivares couldn't get close but once Olivares was able to get on the inside he really swarmed Arguello well and was probably winning the fight when Arguello pulled it out the bag and knocked Olivares out.

Winky Wright - Fernando Vargas

Good fight that Wright deserved to win. 116-112 Winky for me. Vargas really struggled to land clean punches on Wright to the head, Wrights defence was very impressive. HBO commentary team was typical terrible, you'd think with all of Lampley and Merchant's experience they'd be able to see when a punch lands or not. The compubox numbers were also a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X