The Dirtiest Cheating Fraud Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

I'm afraid you lost me.
    Do you know who Norm MacDonald was? (Passed recently.)

He used to tell these jokes with really odd set-ups, using unconnected elements, leaving you to wait to see how he would connect the dots into a punch line.

Here is a comic, telling a joke about Norm MacDonald's sense of humor.

A Rabbi, an alligator, and an android walk into a doctor's office. The doctor says: Can I help you? The Rabbi replies: Yea doc, we're here to set-up a Norm MacDonald joke.

"I watched the fight in Thailand, with two Texans . . ."

-- I just felt like this needed a punchline. Sorry.
    Last edited by Willie Pep 229; 03-29-2024, 06:56 PM.
    Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

GGG was 36 years old,he lost one more fight,to Canelo, when he was 40 years old.
      - - He lost his dominance after Canelo beat him up much like Ali and Field lost their power and ability after Big George beat'em up. Canelo felt sorry for Golovkin and gave him another payday where Canelo took it easy.

Of course U as a Frenchy don't understand power and ability in relation to a fighter development in the timeline of their careers..

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - He lost his dominance after Canelo beat him up much like Ali and Field lost their power and ability after Big George beat'em up. Canelo felt sorry for Golovkin and gave him another payday where Canelo took it easy.

Of course U as a Frenchy don't understand power and ability in relation to a fighter development in the timeline of their careers..
        Canelo squeaked by, he didn't beat him up. And it probably had more to do with Golovkin being 37 than anything else. That or Alvarez being juiced. Who can really say? We know the WBC always covered for its home grown favorites, especially those who brought them the most cash.
        Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Canelo squeaked by, he didn't beat him up. And it probably had more to do with Golovkin being 37 than anything else. That or Alvarez being juiced. Who can really say? We know the WBC always covered for its home grown favorites, especially those who brought them the most cash.
          - - Outboxed Golovkin in the first fight that was too close, thus a draw.

Beatup Golovkin 2nd fight clearly, just couldn't KO him. No matter his age, Golovkin was running through the Mid division like nobodys biz such that for a guy who couldn't speak much English, he got a ton of lucrative endorsements whereas his ducking rival, Wart, Mr Olympic Gold got squat for being such a ugly fighter.

But Wart with an Imelda Marcos shoe collection, so Wart your kind of shoeshiner.

Comment

- - Outboxed Golovkin in the first fight that was too close, thus a draw.

Beatup Golovkin 2nd fight clearly, just couldn't KO him. No matter his age, Golovkin was running through the Mid division like nobodys biz such that for a guy who couldn't speak much English, he got a ton of lucrative endorsements whereas his ducking rival, Wart, Mr Olympic Gold got squat for being such a ugly fighter.

But Wart with an Imelda Marcos shoe collection, so Wart your kind of shoeshiner.
            Lmao.....whatever you say corky!! By the way, didn't Ward fight and beat the better fighters?

dont bother answering, we both know he did.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Lmao.....whatever you say corky!! By the way, didn't Ward fight and beat the better fighters?

dont bother answering, we both know he did.
              - - Wart head butted, hit on the break, low blowed, rabbit punched, elbowed and remained a hometown fighter with hand picked judges and refs for most of his career.

But He shoe collection polishes U into shinyshyte.

Comment

- - Wart head butted, hit on the break, low blowed, rabbit punched, elbowed and remained a hometown fighter with hand picked judges and refs for most of his career.

Arguably the best fighter of his era. Best supermiddle all time in my opinion.

Comment

Sounds like Marciano! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

Do you know who Norm MacDonald was? (Passed recently.)

He used to tell these jokes with really odd set-ups, using unconnected elements, leaving you to wait to see how he would connect the dots into a punch line.

Here is a comic, telling a joke about Norm MacDonald's sense of humor.

A Rabbi, an alligator, and an android walk into a doctor's office. The doctor says: Can I help you? The Rabbi replies: Yea doc, we're here to set-up a Norm MacDonald joke.

"I watched the fight in Thailand, with two Texans . . ."

-- I just felt like this needed a punchline. Sorry.
                    Oh okay,I'm a Brit so I'm not familiar with him.What have you to be sorry about? I mentioned the two Texans as I thought that might indicate our joint lack of bias, but I suppose it does look rather strange.lol
                    Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

Just more silliness,don't you ever bore yourself? You sure bore everyone else!

Comment

Working...
                      X