The Dirtiest Cheating Fraud Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dirtiest Cheating Fraud Ever

Sorry if this has been covered before.
    Who in the history of pro boxing was a cheating, lying, fraud of a boxer whether it was to do with money or ring tactics.
    People have accused Fury, like wilder, of putting stone in his gloves - total rubbish.
    dempsey was hated by many who thought he was a draft dodger, was he?
    people hated ali for the same reason
    iron mike i feel was honest but many think differently.
    We, on the forum love upping our favourite fighters so this is everyone's chance to discuss the scum of the earth in boxing. who ripped off and who cheated more then once.
    ----------------------------------
    from google

People also ask
    Who was the biggest cheat in boxing?
    Boxing record

Resto had illegally altered his gloves by removing the padding and soaking his hand wraps in plaster in a boxing match against Billy Collins Jr. This gave Resto an unfair advantage that damaged Collins' eyesight, with Resto giving him a torn iris and permanently blurred vision.

--------------------------------

let us discuss who was a real cheating stealing son of a gun. and of course defend men who were wrongly accused.​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hlFfw3hWsY resto video cheating
    Last edited by max baer; 03-07-2024, 03:29 PM.
    MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rs-of-all-time
    Shane Mosley Uses Steroids

4 OF 4

Prior to his 2003 fight with Oscar De La Hoya, Shane Mosley used the notorious steroids known as "the cream" and "the clear."

Mosley told the New York Daily News in 2007 that his strength and conditioning coach Darryl Hudson got the substances from notorious BALCO founder Victor Conte and that they had been "misled" as to their contents. SI.com also reported Mosley's usage of the designer steroids.

Conte denied that he had misled the two men, saying he always had made a full disclosure to his clients as to what they were using.

Mosley defeated De La Hoya by a unanimous decision.​
    ---------------------------
    drugs cheats, swindlers, grifters, can you name any?

Comment

Panama Lewis and Luis Resto

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        good one my friend. watch this about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnPHT2P4PgM
        JAB5239 JAB5239 likes this.

Comment

Probably the most vile incident of my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by The Defecator View Post

Probably the most vile incident of my lifetime.
            Agreed. I also firmly believe Margarito fought with loaded gloves in the first Cotto fight.

Comment

liston and that blinding cream on his gloves before he quit against clay. clay couldn't see and it shows what a man he was that he carried on till he could see again. that was a big cheat that nearly worked.

Comment

Originally posted by max baer View Post
                Sorry if this has been covered before.
                Who in the history of pro boxing was a cheating, lying, fraud of a boxer whether it was to do with money or ring tactics.
                People have accused Fury, like wilder, of putting stone in his gloves - total rubbish.
                dempsey was hated by many who thought he was a draft dodger, was he?
                people hated ali for the same reason
                iron mike i feel was honest but many think differently.
                We, on the forum love upping our favourite fighters so this is everyone's chance to discuss the scum of the earth in boxing. who ripped off and who cheated more then once.
                ----------------------------------
                from google

People also ask
                Who was the biggest cheat in boxing?
                Boxing record

Resto had illegally altered his gloves by removing the padding and soaking his hand wraps in plaster in a boxing match against Billy Collins Jr. This gave Resto an unfair advantage that damaged Collins' eyesight, with Resto giving him a torn iris and permanently blurred vision.

--------------------------------

let us discuss who was a real cheating stealing son of a gun. and of course defend men who were wrongly accused.​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hlFfw3hWsY resto video cheating
                - - Gloves and wraps approved by NY Commish and Collin's blowhard Daddy. Resto didn't do shyte.

The US banned Panama Lewis who still trains fighters in Mexico and other Central/South American states removed Resto's padding. Plaster of Paris just a fable added by Resto who was just an impoverished Puerto Rico Boy then, now trying to sell his story to be made into a documentary.

Blubber is a cheat, but so was Deyonce, just not the idiot story about Blubber's stupid gloves..

Dempsey had a draft exemption in WW1 as sole support of his mother and father. He served from the start of WW2 in training soldiers for hand to hand combat and ended up in the Pacific engaged in action battling the Japanese.

Ali brought most hatred upon his lonesome by dint of being a not very bright loudmouth, Black Muslim, and spewing hateful political vile. The Vietnam gig just the straw that broke not only boxing, but the US government that was actively engaging in a political war run by incompentant Bureacrats and Military Honchos.

Supreme Court expunged the draft dodging charges without a verdict of guilty or not guilty.

nathan sturley max baer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Gloves and wraps approved by NY Commish and Collin's blowhard Daddy. Resto didn't do shyte.

The US banned Panama Lewis who still trains fighters in Mexico and other Central/South American states removed Resto's padding. Plaster of Paris just a fable added by Resto who was just an impoverished Puerto Rico Boy then, now trying to sell his story to be made into a documentary.

Blubber is a cheat, but so was Deyonce, just not the idiot story about Blubber's stupid gloves..

Dempsey had a draft exemption in WW1 as sole support of his mother and father. He served from the start of WW2 in training soldiers for hand to hand combat and ended up in the Pacific engaged in action battling the Japanese.

Ali brought most hatred upon his lonesome by dint of being a not very bright loudmouth, Black Muslim, and spewing hateful political vile. The Vietnam gig just the straw that broke not only boxing, but the US government that was actively engaging in a political war run by incompentant Bureacrats and Military Honchos.

Supreme Court expunged the draft dodging charges without a verdict of guilty or not guilty.
                  Resto knew the gloves were tampered with, he admitted it. Yet you still defend a dirt bag like Panama ('give me the bottle, no the one I mixed) Lewis.

Please give some detail on Dempsey and the "action" Dempsey "engaged in" battling the Japanese.

I find it humorous you detest Ali so much for his youthful indiscretions, yet give no credit to the humanitarian he became.
                  nathan sturley max baer likes this.

Comment

Resto knew the gloves were tampered with, he admitted it. Yet you still defend a dirt bag like Panama ('give me the bottle, no the one I mixed) Lewis.

Please give some detail on Dempsey and the "action" Dempsey "engaged in" battling the Japanese.

I find it humorous you detest Ali so much for his youthful indiscretions, yet give no credit to the humanitarian he became.
                    - - Back wif U Bar Hangover typical response from you.

Nobody on this thread has ever contested Resto couldn't figure out he lacked padding in his gloves...Duh...

Never once defended Panama, another of your Tinkerbell hangover fantasies.

You wanting links on a boxing forum when you should be on the light in the loafer forums.

I love Ali as the Big Bro getting to do things I wanted to do, but he was terribly flawed as Cooper, Jones, and yes, even Rudi Lubbers and Chuckles Wepner showed.

Comment

Working...
                    X