Vitali Klitschko vs George Foreman FULL FIGHT WRITE UP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing_Fan101 View Post

We should get him some help maybe an intervention is needed
    At the very least somebody should explain to him you don't s*** out your mouth and eat through your anus

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

Proof as in a link that says he is not a month before the fight. YOU only missed out on three ring ranked guys. I already provided Cliff work which says he was.
      How did Byrd get a top 10 ranking after losing to ibeabuchi and being out of the top ratings for 1999? His four opponents after Ike and before Vits were a combined 82-30-2. All but Sargent were on losing streaks, and none were rated. So how did Byrd take Maskaev spot in the top 10 when Oleg didn't lose until October 2000, and Byrd and Vits fought in April of 2000? Sorry but the math doesn't add up.
      Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

How did Byrd get a top 10 ranking after losing to ibeabuchi and being out of the top ratings for 1999? His four opponents after Ike and before Vits were a combined 82-30-2. All but Sargent were on losing streaks, and none were rated. So how did Byrd take Maskaev spot in the top 10 when Oleg didn't lose until October 2000, and Byrd and Vits fought in April of 2000? Sorry but the math doesn't add up.
        Because Byrd was ring raked at #6 before and lost to Ike. Then he fell a bit in the ratings.

https://boxrec.com/wiki/index.php/Th..._Ratings:_1998

David Jefferson dropped out.

As you can see Chris Byrd was ranked by ring magazine in the annual 2000 rankings and Maskaev moved up then.

https://boxrec.com/wiki/index.php/Th..._Ratings:_2000

Vitali fought Byrd in April 2000.

I already posted a well researched article that confirms Chris Byrd was in fact ring raked when he fought Vitali.

Now, where is you proof that he was not? Are you going to post it?

I highly doubt you can.
        Last edited by Dr. Z; 03-27-2024, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Because Byrd was ring raked at #6 before and lost to Ike. Then he fell a bit in the ratings.

As you can see Chris Byrd was raked by ring magazine in the annual 2000 rankings and Maskaev moved up then.

I already posted a well researched article that confirms Chris Byrd was in fact ring raked when he fought Vitali.

I highly doubt you can.
          Yes, "he fell a bit",right out of the top ten!lol

RAKED

How can anyone continually spell a 6 letter word wrongly?

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

The klits fought slow amateur trained fighters with a few past it guys with skills, Foreman fought in one of the toughest divisions you idiot!
            - - Klits, and most especially Wlad dominated Boxing's flagship division like no other since Joe Louis.

Read some more Keroack or Ginsberg for your enlightenment...

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Klits, and most especially Wlad dominated Boxing's flagship division like no other since Joe Louis.

When will you put your big boys on? Flagship my derrier... Plodders and past its! Watch james Tillis against Tyson and imagine what Tillis that night would have done to the Klit brothers... lol. The Klits feasted on slow dim witted fighters like Sam Peter...
              Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

He any relation to KEROUAC?
                billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• "That's not writing, that's typing." Truman Capote

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
                    "That's not writing, that's typing." Truman Capote
                    Hemengvay
                    Steenback
                    McCarrrty
                    Toastoy
                    Ishigumbo
                    Lawrenze
                    Feetzgerald
                    Camoos
                    Bellooow
                    Bolle

Are my favourites for enlightenment.

Comment

As you can see Chris Byrd was ranked by ring magazine in the annual 2000 rankings and Maskaev moved up then.

I highly doubt you can.
                      So Byrd got back in the top 10 by beating 12-3 David Washington who lost 3 of his last 4 fights? Nope, not buying it. You ask for proof but provide nothing.
                      Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X