Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dionysius View Post
    Pacquiao and Hatton = EAST VS WEST

Mayweather and Marquez = NUMERO UNO NUMBER ONE

Mayweather and Pacquiao = THE BATTLE OF THE SMILING FACES OF EAST AND WEST NUMERO UNO

As great a fighter as both are, I don't see anything frightening in their eye's, only dollar signs at this point. That doesn't detract from their talent, just an observation.

There were guys in earlier era's much harder than the men mentioned, but their look just didn't convey it. Joe Gans and Sam Langford spring to mind immediately

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      As great a fighter as both are, I don't see anything frightening in their eye's, only dollar signs at this point. That doesn't detract from their talent, just an observation.

There were guys in earlier era's much harder than the men mentioned, but their look just didn't convey it. Joe Gans and Sam Langford spring to mind immediately
      what is more frightening is the speed and strength of their blows

Comment

what is more frightening is the speed and strength of their blows
        Maybe, but I've never seen a fighter afraid to even get in the ring with them before the fight even started. Sorry, but those guys don't hold a candle to the fighters who were and are considered the most scary.

Comment

Maybe, but I've never seen a fighter afraid to even get in the ring with them before the fight even started. Sorry, but those guys don't hold a candle to the fighters who were and are considered the most scary.
          yeah i know, but i think pac is afraid of Marquez because his looks intimidated him...
          i don't think that pac is afraid of Mayweather.

Comment

yeah i know, but i think pac is afraid of Marquez because his looks intimidated him...
            i don't think that pac is afraid of Mayweather.
            I don't think either one is afraid of the other. Unfortunately their fear comes from the economics of todays fight scene.

Comment

I don't think either one is afraid of the other. Unfortunately their fear comes from the economics of todays fight scene.
              you didn't get it do you? have you seen the pacquiao marquez fight when he k.o. marquez then marquez stands up very slowly... it would be different if he stands right away but instead he get up very slowly. it scares pacquiao everyone noticed that... if you are pacquiao i'm sure you'll pee in your pants. I think pacquiao will knock out marquez in 10th or 11th round if he didn't stand up veryyy slowly... but he did stand up veeerry slowly... he looks really seriously pissed at pacquiao man... study the tape.

Comment

you didn't get it do you? have you seen the pacquiao marquez fight when he k.o. marquez then marquez stands up very slowly... it would be different if he stands right away but instead he get up very slowly. it scares pacquiao everyone noticed that... if you are pacquiao i'm sure you'll pee in your pants. I think pacquiao will knock out marquez in 10th or 11th round if he didn't stand up veryyy slowly... but he did stand up veeerry slowly... he looks really seriously pissed at pacquiao man... study the tape.

No, I haven't watched the fight in awhile. You make it sound like a horror flick though. You should get my boy Mangler in this thread, he loves that "A Friday the 13th" stuff and would relate well. Peace!

Comment

No, I haven't watched the fight in awhile. You make it sound like a horror flick though. You should get my boy Mangler in this thread, he loves that "A Friday the 13th" stuff and would relate well. Peace!

I'm telling you.. it was like he was saying "Now you really pissed me off and I'm gonna kill you" i think it's Pacquiao Marquez 2 when he k.o. Marquez in the 3rd Round...

Comment

Don't know about sleeping with the lights on etc, but some fighters do have that look..

Tyson
                    Duran
                    Barkley
                    Chanet
                    Fragomeni
                    Tapia
                    Dempsey
                    Andrade

Just to mention a few...

Froch looks like Jimmy Nail lol...

Comment

Duran, Tyson, Liston, Foreman

and Pacquiao is his own way, just knowing he was coming to fight and that his speed was very unpredictable.

Comment

Working...
                      X