No announcement yet.

The boxer that scares you the most

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The boxer that scares you the most

We always talk about pounds, heights speed.. let's talk about looks. Who is the boxer that has the dirty harry effect... the scariest looking...

I will say it was Marquez. He has the looks that you will surely won't mess around.

I remember when he was knocked out by Pacquiao then he stands slowly... very very slowly... like he meant to kill pacquiao right after... it scares the **** out of me.

the next is Tyson.

If a robber looked to you like this... just give your wallet.

that face, wow!!

Comment

For me it's Tex Cobb: That bastard was so ugly I was afraid my eyeball would melt.

Poet

Comment

Sonny liston, duran, hagler, hearns, frazier, foreman, bowe were all intimidating men

Comment

Out of interest,does your mommy leave the nightlight on? Does she tuck you in tight to bed? Does she check under your bed and in the closet for the boogieman?

I hope you are a child or a woman as no respectable grown man could possibly fear somebody who drinks their own urine.

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          For me it's Tex Cobb: That bastard was so ugly I was afraid my eyeball would melt.

Poet
          I felt the same way when I happened to come across one of your youtube videos,absolutely disgusting.

I had no idea the elephant man was alive or that he could let himself go like that.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

that face, wow!!

Shave his head and he looks like the guy the guy from "house of a 1000 corpses" and the "Devils rejects". Just saying.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr. is my number 3

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                Sonny liston, duran, hagler, hearns, frazier, foreman, bowe were all intimidating men

Duran's eyes looked like that of Charles Manson and Richard Ramirez. Simply chilling and filled with hate.

I don't put much stock in looks, but Duran and Liston were frightening.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Duran's eyes looked like that of Charles Manson and Richard Ramirez. Simply chilling and filled with hate.

I don't put much stock in looks, but Duran and Liston were frightening.
                  Definitely frightening guys

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                    Definitely frightening guys

Pacquiao and Hatton = EAST VS WEST

Mayweather and Marquez = NUMERO UNO NUMBER ONE

Mayweather and Pacquiao = THE BATTLE OF THE SMILING FACES OF EAST AND WEST NUMERO UNO

Comment

Working...
                    X