Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Willow the Wisp, please return to the boxing history section.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willow the Wisp, please return to the boxing history section.

The Great Nash has noticed that the Great Willow the Wisp has been logging in since in his Tony "the Yoke Man" Yoka selection backfired, but not posted. Nash wants Willow to know that he needs to come back, take a bit of a ribbing for a few days, then return back to his old glory. Nash is putting it out there. Go out, buy a Martin Bakole poster, then get back here. Nash out.

Yea! Needs to come back, buy the next round of pints and lets move on.
    Nash out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
      Yea! Needs to come back, buy the next round of pints and lets move on.
      Definitely. Unless, one of the Great Nash's theories is that Willow the Wisp is actually Tony Yoka, and he needs to recover from that beating first. Nash out.
      Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

Modern fight discussions typically don't belong in the history forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Neither does Nash.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            The fight is technically now history, so Nash calls it - It just about deserves to be here. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post

Neither does Nash.
              Don't get bitter, get better. Nash out. Boxingscene ATG.

Comment

My own own thread? Really? And "Who was your Tony Yoka", another thred named indirectly in my dishonor? Shucks fellas. It's been a week. I am dishonored to be back! Some of my favorite posters here.
                Monroe Brooks, yes! Good one.
                Duane Bobick, Michael Olijede, Mark Breland, Barry McGuigan, Sugar Ray Seals, Pedro Carrasco, Len Hutchins, Ray Lampkin, Kenny Bogner, Gerry Cooney, Henry Milligan, Willie DeWit, Dwight Davison, Mike Rosman, Alfonso Zamora, Kenny Gould, .....I have been here before, in truth. Part of the fun!
                Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post
                  My own own thread? Really? And "Who was your Tony Yoka", another thred named indirectly in my dishonor? Shucks fellas. It's been a week. I am dishonored to be back! Some of my favorite posters here.
                  Duane Bobick, Michael Olijede, Mark Breland, Barry McGuigan, Sugar Ray Seals, Pedro Carrasco, Len Hutchins, Ray Lampkin, Kenny Bogner, Gerry Cooney, Henry Milligan, Willie DeWit, Dwight Davison, Mike Rosman, Alfonso Zamora, Kenny Gould, .....I have been here before, in truth. Part of the fun!
                  The Great Nash decided that you were worthy of your own thread. There have been several Nash threads of here, so Nash decided let's have a Willow one. Nash actually responded on that topic -- Frankie Gomez. Nash out.
                  Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post
                    Ill share this: larry is one of my favorite posters and he knows his boxing. He declared Adrien Broner the second coming. You know what? Broner always was, always will be a talent. I think larry made a good call. Yoka likewise... there are just so many things that can influence success!

The Most High, whatever one perceives the intelligence to be, has a sense of humor! He says: Lets take a kid who can do it all and let fate rain... then lets take a short, squat, older starting, two left footed Itralian and make him a champion!

Comment

Working...
                    X