Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Was Your Yoka?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jame Kirkland, when I look back there was a lot wrong I didn’t want to see. Michael Grant the same.
    The Old LefHook likes this.

Comment

A man's first Yoka is always special to him. Monroe Brooks broke my Yoka cherry.
      billeau2 and P to the J like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Jame Kirkland, when I look back there was a lot wrong I didn’t want to see. Michael Grant the same.
        - - Grant coulda held a belt with a better career, but unfortunately fell under the Jackboot of Looney, Murderous Teddy who never met a fighter he couldn't train into complete and utter ruin.

Kirkland physically was also the goods but handicapped by modern street thug culture that currently has a significant slice of America in complete ruin, an embarrassment to the concept of Civilization. Couldn't stay out of the Big House, and thus could never secure a good trainer or promoter although he did flourish training under the discipline of female KO arteest Ann Wolf who sent Laila Ali scrambling into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Bastard dropped the ball every time he came to the big dance.
          Pollacks... hes beating Bowe, then decides to use Bowe's nuts as a speedbag. Then when losing dreadfully to Tyson? Shells up and gives Lou Duva a semi stroke... had it backwards... Should have punched Tyson in the nuts, and taken it easy after beating Bowe most of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            A man's first Yoka is always special to him. Monroe Brooks broke my Yoka cherry.
            Mine was big John Tate. Nobody was going to beat Big John...

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Pollacks... hes beating Bowe, then decides to use Bowe's nuts as a speedbag. Then when losing dreadfully to Tyson? Shells up and gives Lou Duva a semi stroke... had it backwards... Should have punched Tyson in the nuts, and taken it easy after beating Bowe most of the fight.
              King did everything to make him champ. Gave him Byrd, Ruiz and Brewster - three title shots in a row and dropped the ball in all three
              billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

King did everything to make him champ. Gave him Byrd, Ruiz and Brewster - three title shots in a row and dropped the ball in all three
                - - Whooped the panties off Ruiz, hardly a fix arranged for the benefit of Golota.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Mine was big John Tate. Nobody was going to beat Big John...
                  I watched Weaver dunk him in the 15th. That fight may have been in Africa.
                  billeau2 likes this.

Comment

C
                    Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post

I watched Weaver dunk him in the 15th. That fight may have been in Africa.

- - Big John Homecoming after whooping the Big Lar ducked Coetzee in SAfrica.

Knoxville Tennessee the venue next to the US Treasury Gold Bullion Vault. Lar clearly ducked the Homecoming Tate in a long line of WBA fighters ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Whooped the panties off Ruiz, hardly a fix arranged for the benefit of Golota.
                      I can't remember. I keep remembering Golota dropped the ball in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                      X