No announcement yet.

Weakest Heavtweight Era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weakest Heavtweight Era?

Whaddaya got? I got the Joe Louis era easily.

. . . Now!

Comment

90s. Terrible era. Now is the best, followed by 70s. 80s the second worst. Glad we don't have to put up with the likes of Tyson and Holmes masquerading as world class boxers in this incredible era, in which, both would be gatekeepers. Nash out.

Comment

More about now . . . We got one 'champion' who fights the same guy over and over to ad nauseum; a second champ who is built like a Greek god who gets embarrased by a pudgy journeyman and then beat up by a CW.

The first 'champion' is about to defend against a guy who, in his only two top shelf fights' got stopped.

Now! 'best ever' - my god how clueless can one be. This is the bottom of the barrel for boxing.

Goofy Tyson Fury is driving away an entire generation from the fight game right into the hands of MMA.
        them_apples them_apples likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
          90s. Terrible era. Now is the best, followed by 70s. 80s the second worst. Glad we don't have to put up with the likes of Tyson and Holmes masquerading as world class boxers in this incredible era, in which, both would be gatekeepers. Nash out.
          Wasn't worse during the Klitschkos run?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            Whaddaya got? I got the Joe Louis era easily.
            The 30's & 50's,imo.

Comment

Probably the one that had John Ruiz...Nikolai Valuev and Butterbean.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Wasn't worse during the Klitschkos run?
                That is as bad as well, but at least that era isn't ridiculously overrated, so it gets bonus points for that. Like the mythical 90s era, the reality of it is, Tyson going through bums in the 80s! Bowe being in good fights vs one opponent Holyfield, and Lewis' "90s" dominance, started and ended in 99, 1 year, hardly a decade. Lewis did more in the 2000s. But people like to spin things to suit their agenda/argument. Nash out.

Comment

Nash is the most ignorant twit who has even visited the forum, let alone posted regularly. I mean this chick knows nothing. I thought everyone already realized this. They still answer her just as if she warrants a response.

Comment

Nash, regale us with your upper and lower half lists for the heavyweight division. It should be the best laugh ever provided to the forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X