No announcement yet.

It's Official . . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official . . .

On this forum it's now official, every era, HW wise, has been referred to as the 'weakest era ever' at least once.

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
    On this forum it's now official, every era, HW wise, has been referred to as the 'weakest era ever' at least once.
    Who c Allen the 70's and 90's the weakest? Not that it would surprise me one bit but I'm just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Who c Allen the 70's and 90's the weakest?
      - - Gibber drool moneyman level.

Comment

- - they all bums, tomato cans french omlets

can't make weight easy beat

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Who c Allen the 70's and 90's the weakest? Not that it would surprise me one bit but I'm just curious.
          No one, just being sarcastic.

Though the post was motivated by someone calling the 1920s the weakest era ever. I think it is the over use of the absolute "ever" that is getting under my skin.

Funny thing is . . . I think my statement may well be true except for the 1970s.

I am not certain but I actually think every era, save the 1970s, in support of one agenda or another, has been called the 'weakness era ever.'

The 1970s is the sole survivor . . .for now. Wait until someone needs an argument, I'm sure it's coming.

We should make a list of the top ten weakest eras.

ONLY JOKING, PLEASE DON'T!

Comment

No one, just being sarcastic.

Though the post was motivated by someone calling the 1920s the weakest era ever. I think it is the over use of the absolute "ever" that is getting under my skin.

Funny thing is . . . I think my statement may well be true except for the 1970s.

I am not certain but I actually think every era, save the 1970s, in support of one agenda or another, has been called the 'weakness era ever.'

The 1970s is the sole survivor . . .for now. Wait until someone needs an argument, I'm sure it's coming.

We should make a list of the top ten weakest eras.

ONLY JOKING, PLEASE DON'T!
            When the adults are away the idiots come out to play... and yes things get said!

Comment

Working...
            X