No announcement yet.

Pryor's victory over Arguello tainted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obama View Post
    Waxed is a bit much. Other than the big right hand Arguello landed,which Pryor didn't get wobbled by, there was nothing notable done to Pryor in that round.

Also, Panama claims he mixed tap water with mineral water. That's still just water.
    damn panama said that then **** it they just mixed water and mineral water. i mean you know since he said after the resto fight he didnt load the gloves and all. i mean he is just the most credible trainer in the history of boxing. i changed my mind lewis and pryor didnt cheat in that fight he beat arguello fair and square. thank you for clearing that up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post
      Oh well,When you put it like that Suavecito80 I guess so.I mean 1+1+=2 right? and 2+2=5 right? It's such a shame that we don't have as many articulate and knowledgeable posters such as yourself lurking these forums.Your insight into this subject I am sure has opened the eye's of many blind,casual sheep who didn't quite have the deep understanding of the topic as you did

Thank you Suavecito80.I look forward to more of your posts

Just leave dunce,You have clowned yourself far too often in this forum.Exposed yourself as a fake and a fraud.There is a thing called cage fighting,Should be right up your alley,Nothing complicated,Just two grown men grappling each other in a cage.Go now,Go while you still have a shred of dignity.......Oh wait
      i dont need hbo to let me know ****. lewis said pass me the bottle i mixed. mixed with what??? i didnt make that up i ****ing heard him say it. but you know what you are to smart for a person like me i guess. and him loading gloves for resto didnt happen either that was just a figment of our imagination.

Comment

Working...
      X