No announcement yet.

Holmes vs Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -Holmesy only had a prime because Ali, Frazier, George, and Kenny were aging out of the greatest ever era for retirement.

A past it Kenny arguably beat him, and notice Holmesy never took the big $$$ rematch, instead fighting for lunch $$$ against a who's dat list of journeymen.
    Did Holmes not pay your mam child support or something?

tease is all

Comment

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
      Did Holmes not pay your mam child support or something?

tease is all
      - -Holmsey the Giant Sucking sound after the Golden 4 aged out.

Care to entertain us with his most dominant year?

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - -Holmsey the Giant Sucking sound after the Golden 4 aged out.

Care to entertain us with his most dominant year?
        No, not really, I just wanted to poke the bear a little bit. Nothing more. sorry.

Comment

Larry Holmes is not really invading George Foreman, so this fight would be abit of a fire fight 'Holmes could win via 12 round decision, the fight would be similar to Meldrick Taylor vs Julio Cesar Chavez 'Foreman would probably be losing rounds but beating Holmes up in the process' i.e causing the most damage.

If Holmes can hang on he will win via 12 round decision, but he could easily just fall apart late in the fight.

Comment

if it happened right now I'd prob pick foreman. hes got the genetics probably still had a heavy ass hit and a solid dome. Holmes would prob have nothing outside of a few good jabs

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              if it happened right now I'd prob pick foreman. hes got the genetics probably still had a heavy ass hit and a solid dome. Holmes would prob have nothing outside of a few good jabs
              - -Lar prob well over 300 now, prob with diabetes.

Dunno George health, but as a constant public figure, he continues to carry on as he always has though a bit slower as the years pile on.

Comment

Georgy, is too fast for Larry and he'll jab him to queer street.

Comment

Working...
                X