Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holmes vs Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre Ali Foreman I think would overwhelm prime Holmes. The 90s version of each guy I still go for Foreman with either a points win or late ko.

Comment

prime foreman would murder prime holmes. prime foreman had no concideration for his victims. he would turn him into a vegtibal

Comment

Originally posted by gogan
        prime foreman would murder prime holmes. prime foreman had no concideration for his victims. he would turn him into a vegtibal

Wow....what a breakdown !

As if Holmes was Joe ****in' Roman !

Comment

Very good fight. But I don`t know

Comment

Big geioge in his prime would have koed larry brutaly if they meet now i dont realy know what the outcome would be.

Comment

holmes had power, but he didn't have the skills that foreman possessed later in his career.

Comment

In their prime Holmes would get KO:ed early, none could withstand prime Foreman, except Ali.

Comment

Larry Holmes was almost at Ali level in his prime, but I´m still guessing that Foreman would knock him out within 3-4 rounds. He would probably overwhelm Holmes with his awesome power. I give Holmes a fair chance though, if he manages to survive the first half of the fight. Then he would win by UD. But most likely, the fight would never make it that far.

Comment

Big George by KO somewhere in the rounds between 7 through 10 I would have to say. Foreman has too much power for Holmes, even now...

Comment

Holmes had superior skills to Foreman, believe he held the Heavyweight championship for seven(?) years, Holmes wins by UD.
                      Though a familiar Foreman scenario could unfold with Foreman tiring late.

Comment

Working...
                      X