Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If prime Holyfield was around to fight klitch. the champ who would win.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This isn't even a question. Holyfield duked it out with bowe, and foreman. Klitschko has been beaten and put down by journeyman. In a weaker division then when holyfield was dominating.

Comment

Evander. He is a skilled volume puncher and thats the wrong style for the Klitschko's, they are very stiff and Holyfield would force them to fight off the back foot , which they were not comfortable doing. He would come in with that tight defense and combination punching and they needed their room to box. Evander would TKO Wladimir late and decision Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
        Evander. He is a skilled volume puncher and thats the wrong style for the Klitschko's, they are very stiff and Holyfield would force them to fight off the back foot , which they were not comfortable doing. He would come in with that tight defense and combination punching and they needed their room to box. Evander would TKO Wladimir late and decision Vitali.
        I agree with what u sayin.. but I think he could knockout both..

Comment

I'm seeing UD for Holyfield.

Holyfield is like what 45 (and washed up) ? and he can still **** with the best.

In his Prime he decisions Klistchko by a wide UD.

Comment

I just watched the 2nd Bowe fight its amazing how good a combo puncher Holyfield was in his prime.

Comment

Holyfield decisions Vitali and TKO's Wlad. I can't see Holyfield knocking either of them down or 10-counting them out but his superior speed and combination punching carry him to easy decision / stoppage. Maybe he gets stunned once or twice by desparate Vitali in the late rounds but would win a wide UD. He likely stops an exhausted Wlad somewhere between 9 and 11 after pushing him hard for much of the fight.

Comment

Holyfield has proved more at this stage.

Though seemingly more capable since the Brewster melt down, I'm still not comletely convinced of Wlad's stamina or poise under fire.

Wlad certainly has the tools to beat Holyfield with his sharp powerful jab and right cross, his troubling size, and cautious clinching in close quarters.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wRUeFfaV-b8

Wlad vs. Byrd II

Holyfield will have to work around the jab, avoid the clinch, and get to Wlad on the inside with quick counters.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I75SWq8AgdI

Holyfield vs. Bowe II

I think I would go with a hard fought decision from Holyfield. Wlad simply has two many question marks that I'm curious about to favor him but it would be a tough fight for Evander regardless when or how it ends. Wlad won't trade and ****, so Holyfield will have to stick and move like he did in the early rounds of Bowe II to be his most effective.
                Last edited by Thunder Lips; 07-08-2008, 11:04 PM.

Comment

The Real Deal would take it By UD.

Comment

Working...
                  X