Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If prime Holyfield was around to fight klitch. the champ who would win.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easily prime Holyfield. Not even close.

Comment

Holyfield had trouble with guys 6'4" and above like Rid**** Bowe and Lennox Lewis. Even a 42 year old Larry Holmes hung in there with Evander. I'm still on the fence on this one and it depends on which Wlad he's fighting, the older, more careful one or the younger, careless one.

Comment

I think Holyfield would have gotten to Klitschko eventually, I think Klitschko would be using his jab smartly for the first few rounds but Holyfield would have caught up to him late in the fight. Holyfield by late TKO.

Comment

the steroid dealers would win as holyfield would make rich men out of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            I think Holyfield would have gotten to Klitschko eventually, I think Klitschko would be using his jab smartly for the first few rounds but Holyfield would have caught up to him late in the fight. Holyfield by late TKO.
            This is how I have it. Holy is my favorite fighter of all-time but he hated big guys with effective jab (see the Bowe and Lewis fights) and lost to these fighters clearly. And now he would be fighting a better jabber than both. That being said, I will have Holy winning by TKO in the 10th, but the scorecards will have Wlad ahead. Wlad's chin will be in play and the ref would come in to the stop the barrage of punches Holy would land.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
              Easily prime Holyfield. Not even close.
              Sums up my thoughts.

Comment

I think Wlad may cause problems early with his jab but ultimatly Holyfield would win imo.

Comment

The Real Deal

Comment

Wlad is a slow starter now and that would play into Holyfields hands. Holyfield would have trouble with the jab but he could adapt like in the 2nd lewis and 2nd bowe fights. Holyfield late KO.

Comment

Evander TKO...Klit would be a bloody mess.

Comment

Working...
                      X