Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If prime Holyfield was around to fight klitch. the champ who would win.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If prime Holyfield was around to fight klitch. the champ who would win.?

I would say holyfield would beat klitch. cause he just kept comin at fighters throwin bombs at them he had some vicious hooks and uppercuts..he had some fights with some much action .. the foreman, bert cooper , micheal tucker , etc... fights were all good.. he definitely was a warrior..

Holyfield. Wladimir Klitschko is a fraud and only Klit Lickers would say otherwise.

Poet

Comment

Holyfield would beat both Klitschko's. He has beaten better fighters and you can't use the "Klits are way too big" argument because Holyfield has overcome size troughout his career.

I bet ya if Holy was around before the 70s he would be considered 'too small' for these guys.

Comment

Evander would win it.

Comment

Holyfield is an ATG he would beat both klitschko's convincingly.

Klitchko got beat up by an out of shape Lewis, Holyfield went 12 rounds with Lewis and he wasn't even in his prime.

Comment

hmm a prime holyfield was at crusierwieght not heavy and i do think he wud struggle against the klitschkos at heavy because holyfield wasnt in his prime at heavywieght.

Comment

holyfield in another class

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
                hmm a prime holyfield was at crusierwieght not heavy and i do think he wud struggle against the klitschkos at heavy because holyfield wasnt in his prime at heavywieght.
                Holyfield was an all time great Heavyweight in the early 90s. Watch some of his best performances there, I would say he peaked around the Bowe trilogy, although those brutal bouts took a lot out of him.

Comment

the fact is holyfield was a warrior...I wouldve put my money anytime on him in the early 90s cause he was that good..he would hit people with some hard shots...I use to like it when he would get hit and just try and hit even harder or when he just catches like a burst of energy where he throws everything out...

Comment

cmon man...Holyfield had the killer instinct, the power, and the chin to stop any of the current top 10 heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
                    X