3-Lennox Lewis
      4-George Foreman
      5-Larry Holmes
      6-Jack Dempsey
      7-Evander Holyfield
      8-Rocky Marciano
      9-Mike Tyson
      10-Jack Johnson
      it is good for me to now know why you repeatedly question anything i say in the history section, i take it is because you rate Lewis so highly and with me repeatedly exposing him as "Nothing Special" it hurts your feelings because you are not able to prove me wrong in what i claim, but don't worry i am sure you will soon downgrade Lewis from your Top 10 as i educate you in the coming months.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
        it is good for me to now know why you repeatedly question anything i say in the history section, i take it is because you rate Lewis so highly and with me repeatedly exposing him as "Nothing Special" it hurts your feelings because you are not able to prove me wrong in what i claim, but don't worry i am sure you will soon downgrade Lewis from your Top 10 as i educate you in the coming months.
        LOL. Your efforts to "expose" Lennox Lewis have proven in the past to be as futile as your efforts to prove that Tyson was unbeatable in his prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
          LOL. Your efforts to "expose" Lennox Lewis have proven in the past to be as futile as your efforts to prove that Tyson was unbeatable in his prime.
          Never have i ever tried to prove Tyson was not beatable in his prime in fact i could name a few fighters who i believe could have beaten him.. My efforts to expose LL as "Nothing Special" have been hugely successful with many posters removing him from their Top 10 and applauding me for exosing the myth around him, my mailbox is proof of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
            Nonsense.

I have seen sonnyboy destroy legions of Lennox's fanboys. I love to see them squirm when sonnyboy annihilates Lennox's resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morales.
              You know nothing at all. You rank fighters from the past for nostalgia reasons.

Joe Louis, Marciano, Dempsey and Johnson were the best in their eras.

It doesnt mean that over 50 years later they still are the best. Ali, Tyson, Foreman, Frazier, Liston, Bowe etc are all better fighters than them. They fought in much better eras so couldnt dominate like those before them did. Place them in Louis' era they would dominate. Place Louis in the 70s and he gets beat by Shavers and Norton for starters.

If you base your top 10 heavyweights based on domination of era that doesnt facor in the strengths of each era. By that poor logic Wlad would be a top 5 heavyweight already.
              Joe Louis would murder Shavers & Norton

Comment

• Originally posted by Morales.
                You know nothing at all. You rank fighters from the past for nostalgia reasons.

Joe Louis, Marciano, Dempsey and Johnson were the best in their eras.

It doesnt mean that over 50 years later they still are the best. Ali, Tyson, Foreman, Frazier, Liston, Bowe etc are all better fighters than them. They fought in much better eras so couldnt dominate like those before them did. Place them in Louis' era they would dominate. Place Louis in the 70s and he gets beat by Shavers and Norton for starters.

If you base your top 10 heavyweights based on domination of era that doesnt facor in the strengths of each era. By that poor logic Wlad would be a top 5 heavyweight already.
                I might not know anything at all but here's a lesson for you wannabe makeshift historian

1) Don't guess; while calling others illogical. I never gave out my list and won't but you are spitting out names without knowing anything;Guessing destroys logical thinking as it has yours long ago

2) Don't go by head to head. If you think Lewis muders Louis,Rock thats why you have him here then have Rahman,McCall who put your sir in dream land in that list too

3) Like you many don't know about fighters 50 years ago, but unlike you they don't open their mouth. Don't get upset in 50 years(considering your capacity) you will get to understand things a bit better. I will defer from posting at your garbage from now on...Have a nice time.

Comment

Joe Louis would murder Shavers & Norton
                  Sounds to me like someone "knows nothing" when he's ranking fighters as best simply because they of a more recent vintage. I've certainly never seen anything in the course of human existence that would lead me to believe that newer is always better or older is always worse.....that's not nostalgia that's common sense. To make that assertion is to rely on an assumption that has no basis in fact.

Poet

Comment

• C'mon unban -cane-

Comment

it is good for me to now know why you repeatedly question anything i say in the history section
                      Not everything, just the stuff that's complete nonsense. Okay almost everything.

, i take it is because you rate Lewis so highly and with me repeatedly exposing him as "Nothing Special" it hurts your feelings because you are not able to prove me wrong in what i claim, but don't worry i am sure you will soon downgrade Lewis from your Top 10 as i educate you in the coming months.
                      Two things you can be sure of. Lewis will never leave my top 10 and you will never educate me.

Comment

Working...
                      X