This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zizou3 View Post
    Maybe Holmes or Wills deserves to be in number 10 spot?
    your whole list is blasphemy

Comment

• Originally posted by REDRUM619 View Post
      your whole list is blasphemy
      Don't bother. He's a known troll and he's providing an Apartheid top-10 list to get people wound up.

Poet

Comment

• 1. Ali
        2. Tyson
        3. Foreman
        4. Frazier
        5. Liston
        6. Bowe
        7. Holyfield
        8. Holmes
        9. Norton
        10. Lewis

Comment

• Originally posted by Morales. View Post
          1. Ali
          2. Tyson
          3. Foreman
          4. Frazier
          5. Liston
          6. Bowe
          7. Holyfield
          8. Holmes
          9. Norton
          10. Lewis
          :rolleyes9: :rolleyes9: :rolleyes9: :rolleyes9:

Comment

• Originally posted by Morales. View Post
            1. Ali
            2. Tyson
            3. Foreman
            4. Frazier
            5. Liston
            6. Bowe
            7. Holyfield
            8. Holmes
            9. Norton
            10. Lewis

WOW! Great list buddy you really know your stuff...I enevr doubted it though...you posts and lists like these are so illuminating

Comment

• Originally posted by "Marvelous" View Post
              1. Joe Louis
              2. Muhammad Ali
              3. Jack Johnson
              4. Larry Holmes
              5. Rocky Marciano
              6. George Foreman
              7. Sonny Liston
              8. Joe Frazier
              9. Jack Dempsey
              10. Sam Langford

I have ommited Lewis as I looked pretty deep into his resume and was not impressed, he makes around #12
              Goodd list my friend (this is not a sarcasm.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Greatest1942 View Post
                WOW! Great list buddy you really know your stuff...I enevr doubted it though...you posts and lists like these are so illuminating

I don't think you're in any position to be judging others for their opinions,champ.His list is his own,not yours.Just because it doesn't favour your own list,or happens to omit some of your favourite fighters,does not make it any less than yours,or anybody else's list.

Comment

• Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  I don't think you're in any position to be judging others for their opinions,champ.His list is his own,not yours.Just because it doesn't favour your own list,or happens to omit some of your favourite fighters,does not make it any less than yours,or anybody else's list.
                  You understood my meaning there? Wow!! must be habituated to this kind of stuff yourself ain't you? It doesn't matter his list doesn't correspond to mine...He is free to choose his...But BTW its nice to see you defending him...After all you might be of the same breed.

Comment

• Show some support for the TS.

Comment

• Originally posted by prinzemanspopa
                      "He is free to choose his",and yet you go out of your way to post an obnoxious response anyway? I don't think you're being entirely truthul here,are you? Clearly his list had an affect you in some way,otherwise you would not have gone out of your way to ridicule it through blatant sarcasm.

There's challenging and questioning someone on their opinion,and then there's deriding them for having one.You clearly fall into the latter.

No user should be belittled for having an opinion,boxing boy.
                      Okay...Ball boy , let me clarify this I never deride anyone, unless I am pretty sure he is posting garbage. This is the only guy , except another long ago I have taken teh troubleof saying so, because this guys posts nonsense. No one wonder you can't detect it, as you are one of his breed. I however will not waste my time in future reading your troll posts. This is a history section supposed to contain good posters but you and Morales..I leave at this.

Comment

Working...
                      X