No announcement yet.

Margarito may be the GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito may be the GOAT

I mean he is the fearless mexican warrior that comes with relentless pressure. this was the guy with legendary power i came to expect my boy doing his thing coming in with punches but NO.

Today i witness something special, something that will go down in his story books. Margarito was boxing better then Mayweather Jr, my goodness i never thought ill see this. i always believed tony was a legend and a HOF'er but he may be the GOAT.

For you that say he looked weak, lack of stamina and all that its because hes practicing his new technique for pacquiao and mayweather. this guy can brawl and box now.

He can neutralize pacquiao and can outbox mayweather

i think its time for everyone to vacate the there 147-154 titles so tony can take them if they dont want to get destroyed. Tony will be the undisputed champion, Tony will rewrite history books, Tony will be boxing's biggest draw

Whos with me?????

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    I mean he is the fearless mexican warrior that comes with relentless pressure. this was the guy with legendary power i came to expect my boy doing his thing coming in with punches but NO.

Today i witness something special, something that will go down in his story books. Margarito was boxing better then Mayweather Jr, my goodness i never thought ill see this. i always believed tony was a legend and a HOF'er but he may be the GOAT.

For you that say he looked weak, lack of stamina and all that its because hes practicing his new technique for pacquiao and mayweather. this guy can brawl and box now.

He can neutralize pacquiao and can outbox mayweather

i think its time for everyone to vacate the there 147-154 titles so tony can take them if they dont want to get destroyed. Tony will be the undisputed champion, Tony will rewrite history books, Tony will be boxing's biggest draw

Whos with me?????
    you are either drunk or on crack...

Comment

lol what? He was fighting a bum. Let him get in the ring with at least a B level opponent before we can make any assumptions on how good he is now.

Comment

Garcia was a solid oponent to have as a tune up.

Comment

I didn't watch the fight, but I heard Margarito looked good, so I give him respect for that even though I hate the guy. But you my friend, are assuming way too much on him beating a bum. Outbox Mayweather.....what?

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
            I didn't watch the fight, but I heard Margarito looked good, so I give him respect for that even though I hate the guy. But you my friend, are assuming way too much on him beating a bum. Outbox Mayweather.....what?
            margarito looked like prime roy jones jr

Comment

Cintron dove out the ring today because if he would of won he would of have to of fought tony again

Comment

a billion points to someone who has a gif of marg doing that clowning of the guy in round 6 or 7 I forget. the **** was pure classic

Comment

it really was i never thought ill see my boy doing that lol

Comment

Margarito looked good skillwise I gotta give him that, Garcia has corrected a lot of Tony's mistakes but unfortunately it has taking away some of his previous come forward charm. He was moving well and using his feet which is something he hasn't done in years, he used to fight a little bit similar in his younger days but I think he fell in love with his chin and punch output that he lost some of that boxing skill he had. Good fight to comeback to, got some good rounds after a year and a half layoff, hopefully he looks better on his next fight which should be another sort of tune up.

Comment

Working...
                    X