No announcement yet.

Margarito may be the GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    Margarito was a victom of a Roid abuser, comes back a new man/fighter...all hes missing is pac or may to seal his legacy as the greatest of all time. They say tonys chin is butter now but garcia is a tough guy and it didnt bother tony. 1 year out of the ring and he comes back boxing better then floyd jr
    Cotto.....PWILL........martinez.......bradley ...........deserves this fight more than.........................................the tijuana fart that is margarito.................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      Cotto.....PWILL........martinez.......bradley ...........deserves this fight more than.........................................the tijuana fart that is margarito.................
      Margarito beats all the fighters you listed and i respect martinez a lot but thats the reality. The new version of margarito is just unbeatable i know may be hard for you to shallow this but its the reality

Comment

i'm a mexican ... and i'm about to send Red k for how ****** this thread is

he's not back !!! he just fought someone that couldn't test that PLYWOOD chin ...

Marg's chin was RUINED after mosley was done with him ... he even needed new Tats like cotto ... margarito = PLYWOOD CHIN

Comment

That's why crackheads shouldn't be allowed on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
            Margarito beats all the fighters you listed and i respect martinez a lot but thats the reality. The new version of margarito is just unbeatable i know may be hard for you to shallow this but its the reality
            let him fight PWILL.................then martinez........................then he can have a shot at the PAC/floyds of the world...............thats like saying cotto deserves to fight PBF/PAC after jennings................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              let him fight PWILL.................then martinez........................then he can have a shot at the PAC/floyds of the world...............thats like saying cotto deserves to fight PBF/PAC after jennings................
              at the end of the day if he beats williams and ***y sergio you will still doubt margarito and not give him credit

Comment

what about a re match with clottey next ?

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                  i'm a mexican ... and i'm about to send Red k for how ****** this thread is

he's not back !!! he just fought someone that couldn't test that PLYWOOD chin ...

Marg's chin was RUINED after mosley was done with him ... he even needed new Tats like cotto ... margarito = PLYWOOD CHIN
                  how do u even know that? tony just finished whooping a power puncher.. he changed his style hes like the perfect fighter now. when i saw tony today i saw a part of pac and floyd inside of him

Comment

i cant believe this thread is serious

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                      what about a re match with clottey next ?
                      clottey is espn material now tony is a cash cow

Comment

Working...
                      X