No announcement yet.

Margarito may be the GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
    Dude Im telling you , all that hair spray , not only is it turning u to a **** , but it already made u delusional.

Just get a fade. Move to the hood. And live around some rough man. Maybe ur masculine side will align again.
    I'm already in the hood, and I'm not rockin a fade I use to have that before and I don't like short hair on me I just feel weird

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      I'm already in the hood, and I'm not rockin a fade I use to have that before and I don't like short hair on me I just feel weird
      Ricky did it , you can too

Comment

• Some classic stuff in this fine art of a thread, ill be sure to bump this come november 13 and make a sequel to such a successful thread, proving all the haters wrong.

Comment

• I think you are on to something..........

Comment

• this thread should be banned from boxingscene.

Comment

• he just fighted a boxer who no one has ever heard of and just came of a 1 year ban for having loaded wraps.....so no he wont ever be the g.o.a.t

Comment

• Well Well, in exactly a month at this time around we shall all see cotto stans and *******s crying on each others shoulders after they witness Margaritos legendary power in action.

*******s, Freddy Roach, Bob Arum will be bleeding from there anus after they see Margarito make a women out of Pacquiao.

enjoy ****suckers.

Comment

• Legendary Power

Comment

• if marg beats pac then its logical to say that he is on a-side meth along with some powerful steroids

Comment

• Everytime I see this thread, I get a little horny.

War Tony!

Comment

Working...
                      X