• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
    you are either drunk or on crack...
    L. O. L. I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by nick_shela318 View Post
      ummm. i wouldnt really say he's the greatest of all time. But yeah no doubt he's a intense mexican fighter with alot of heart. I wouldnt say he's up there with barrera or morales but he's getting there.
      A win over Pacquiao just seals his legacy even moar.

Comment

• seems like oscar is still hating the GOAT Margarito

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
          seems like oscar is still hating the GOAT Margarito
          yeah, **** oscar. margarito is the only true mexican around these parts. margarito is gana be GOAT.

margarito's hitlist
          pacquio
          mayweather
          de la hoya
          klitschkos
          david haye

who else needs to go on that list?

Comment

• Tony is back you faqqots!!!

Comment

• i think its safe to say if tony beats pacquiao tomorrow we can all say he's one of the best of all time, after he beats mayweather he will be regard as the GOAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
                I mean he is the fearless mexican warrior that comes with relentless pressure. this was the guy with legendary power i came to expect my boy doing his thing coming in with punches but NO.

Today i witness something special, something that will go down in his story books. Margarito was boxing better then Mayweather Jr, my goodness i never thought ill see this. i always believed tony was a legend and a HOF'er but he may be the GOAT.

For you that say he looked weak, lack of stamina and all that its because hes practicing his new technique for pacquiao and mayweather. this guy can brawl and box now.

He can neutralize pacquiao and can outbox mayweather

i think its time for everyone to vacate the there 147-154 titles so tony can take them if they dont want to get destroyed. Tony will be the undisputed champion, Tony will rewrite history books, Tony will be boxing's biggest draw

Whos with me?????
                ahahha yeah right

Comment

• Im w/ you bro. LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X