No announcement yet.

Margarito may be the GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    at the end of the day if he beats williams and ***y sergio you will still doubt margarito and not give him credit

yes....until he beats Cotto and pac/PBF winner.......................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      yes....until he beats Cotto and pac/PBF winner.......................
      he already ****d cotto. i wouldnt be surprised if pac and floyd retire after there own fight to duck tony

Comment

he already ****d cotto. i wouldnt be surprised if pac and floyd retire after there own fight to duck tony
        lol..............whatever..............marg should fight angulo................

Comment

lol..............whatever..............marg should fight angulo................
          Margarito vs winner of chavez jr-Duddy in july or august would make senses for next tune up

Comment

Margarito vs winner of chavez jr-Duddy in july or august would make senses for next tune up
            yeah..........then canelo or angulo.........................make it happen

Comment

dj get some help Dude!!! Tony (even with his trademark PARIS OF PLASTER) would never be able to beat FLOYD or Mosley. And claiming Tony as a GOAT? SICK!!!!

Comment

I mean he is the fearless mexican warrior that comes with relentless pressure. this was the guy with legendary power i came to expect my boy doing his thing coming in with punches but NO.

Today i witness something special, something that will go down in his story books. Margarito was boxing better then Mayweather Jr, my goodness i never thought ill see this. i always believed tony was a legend and a HOF'er but he may be the GOAT.

For you that say he looked weak, lack of stamina and all that its because hes practicing his new technique for pacquiao and mayweather. this guy can brawl and box now.

He can neutralize pacquiao and can outbox mayweather

i think its time for everyone to vacate the there 147-154 titles so tony can take them if they dont want to get destroyed. Tony will be the undisputed champion, Tony will rewrite history books, Tony will be boxing's biggest draw

Whos with me?????

is this a joke?

Comment

I mean he is the fearless mexican warrior that comes with relentless pressure. this was the guy with legendary power i came to expect my boy doing his thing coming in with punches but NO.

Today i witness something special, something that will go down in his story books. Margarito was boxing better then Mayweather Jr, my goodness i never thought ill see this. i always believed tony was a legend and a HOF'er but he may be the GOAT.

For you that say he looked weak, lack of stamina and all that its because hes practicing his new technique for pacquiao and mayweather. this guy can brawl and box now.

He can neutralize pacquiao and can outbox mayweather

i think its time for everyone to vacate the there 147-154 titles so tony can take them if they dont want to get destroyed. Tony will be the undisputed champion, Tony will rewrite history books, Tony will be boxing's biggest draw

Whos with me?????
                  I don't think I can take anything you say serious after that one statement; he couldn't outbox Shane what the hell makes you think he neutralizes Manny and can out box Floyd. You must have got hit with that plaster Cotto did.

Comment

yeah..........then canelo or angulo.........................make it happen
                    tony n angulo are pretty tight,i don't think that fight will happen

who could be another good tune up for margo ?

Comment

Dog you tripping, Margarito would get ****ed over by Pbf or Pac. Outbox Mayweather?!?! What **** you on

Comment

Working...
                      X