Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Options Lacking at 168, No Reason To Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    Neither of these guys are anywhere close to Floyds level of ppv sales.
    Canela aold 300k with Brook that's garbage.
    Canelo selling 300K PPV and selling 50,000 tickets to fight a unknown fighter is very good. I don't think you understand the the concept of business or how numbers work. And Canelo fought Liam Smith not Brook dummy.

Comment

How is Jack, DeGale, and Ramirez not considered good options???? It would be a second division! GGG obviously is not being guided right. Waiting on Canelo is like hoping to get back with an old girlfriend who is already married!

Comment

Abel usually speaks out of his ass, but he's right in this. SMW sucks. Only person I'm mildly interested in is Gilberto Ramirez - because he's a giant compared to Golovkin - would be interesting to see how that fight goes.

Outside of that, I have no problems waiting couple of years for him to fight Kovalev or Ward at 175 - those are the ones I want.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          How is Jack, DeGale, and Ramirez not considered good options???? It would be a second division! GGG obviously is not being guided right. Waiting on Canelo is like hoping to get back with an old girlfriend who is already married!

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Your lack of logic is only surpassed by your lack of punctuation.
            Your lack of sarcasm is not surprising because of dildo up your a$$ lighten up a blind person could see that except for your uptight behind English teacher on a boxing forum a$$

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Or he can do what he claims EVERY GOOD fighter does to him and "Prices themselves out of a fight". I bet ANYONE else not named Floyd, Pac, GGG would fight Canelo for $10,000,000 + a % of PPV buys.
              Everyone not named ggg wouldn't be the second part of the huge ppv. Neither will make big money without each other. Canelo could make decent pay days though.

But the issue is Canelo's reputation has been harmed by this, anyone who says it hasn't is blind.

And if he ducks him past this September, it'd be even worse.

Comment

1. They are businessmen

2. I guess the days of GGG not being able to find a fight are gone

3. GGG wants to unify, but won't even agree to the Jacobs offer

4. GGG must not be as big a star as he and his fans think, if he can't sell a fight solely off his name

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    1. They are businessmen

2. I guess the days of GGG not being able to find a fight are gone

3. GGG wants to unify, but won't even agree to the Jacobs offer

4. GGG must not be as big a star as he and his fans think, if he can't sell a fight solely off his name
                    so GGG-Daniel is off???

if so it sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                      so GGG-Daniel is off???

if so it sucks
                      Jacobs sent GGG an offer almost 2 weeks ago and still nothing.

There was a guy on Sherdog, that supposedly works as Jacobs manager, said Jacobs agreed to 70-30, ring size, gloves, etc. Pretty much said they agreed to everything Team GGG asked.

We still have no fight

Comment

Working...
                      X