Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Options Lacking at 168, No Reason To Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    Im pretty sure GGG made it clear he wants to unify all the titles at 160 and break hopkins record then he will move up. Why cant some of you remember that?

..... was that before-or-after he ran around for FOUR YEARS saying that he could beat "anyone from 154-168"?

..... was that before-or-after he called out Froch, Chavez, Hopkins, Chudinov, and Ramirez..... at 168?

..... or, can't you remember that ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gillie View Post
      I posted a response in another discussion about GGG walking away from the 10 million dollar offer from Canelo. I absolutely think he should take it. I equated it to Hopkins taking 10 million vs De la Hoya. The main difference is that GGG does not have a scalp on his resume anywhere close to Felix Trinidad, therefore has less leverage. I do agree with some of the points that you made but truthfully, I just wish the fight would get made because I am growing tired of this topic. Peace bro.

the very nicest way that I can put it, is.....

..... it would be shamelessly ignorant..... nay, it would be shamelessly CHILDISH..... to refuse to hold Golovkin 100% accountable for his words/actions..... I will just leave it there

..... it is clearly obvious what they are doing, and I am pretty sure that EVERYONE can see it, including Golovkin's "knowledgeable" fanbase......

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        ..... was that before-or-after he ran around for FOUR YEARS saying that he could beat "anyone from 154-168"?

..... was that before-or-after he called out Froch, Chavez, Hopkins, Chudinov, and Ramirez..... at 168?

..... or, can't you remember that ?
        Froch retired, chavez is a can , hopkins is semi retired and ramirez is injured. None of those fights are even possible right now.

Comment

Froch retired, chavez is a can , hopkins is semi retired and ramirez is injured. None of those fights are even possible right now.

who said anything about now..... ?

you said.....

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          .....GGG made it clear he wants to unify all the titles at 160.....

..... and then, I asked you if that was before-or-after Golovkin attempted to fight Froch, Chavez, Hopkins, Chudinov, and Ramirez..... at 168?

Comment

• no titles at 168 ?

Comment

• Someone make Sanchez commit to a story because one day he's talking about an eminent move to 168, then the next, "there's no reason". What a weasel.

I am not one of these who wants to see Genady move up so that he can be at danger of getting beat. I want to see it because I think he would beat anyone at 168 and actually build a legacy. There is nothing at 160 after Jacobs. Saunders won't fight him and Canelo isn't ready to fight either, nor is he fighting at 160 yet. Until that landscape changes, 168 would be the only real way to get any kind of historical status. As all the pros have been saying, when you're in a dead division, you move up. I'd really get behind him if he went after those 168 belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                who said anything about now..... ?

you said.....

..... and then, I asked you if that was before-or-after Golovkin attempted to fight Froch, Chavez, Hopkins, Chudinov, and Ramirez..... at 168?
                He attempted to fight froch and froch retired. The rest of those fights im pretty sure they havent even been in talks with any of those guys.

Comment

He attempted to fight froch and froch retired. The rest of those fights im pretty sure they havent even been in talks with any of those guys.
                  Froch was old and shop worn when they attempted to fight, just because he KO'd groves doesn't mean anything, he was still showing his age. GayLoveKin isn't doing anything, he'll fight nobodies the rest of his career, or until he gets beaten by one because he waited around too long, and his best win will be over a WW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Froch was old and shop worn when they attempted to fight, just because he KO'd groves doesn't mean anything, he was still showing his age. GayLoveKin isn't doing anything, he'll fight nobodies the rest of his career, or until he gets beaten by one because he waited around too long, and his best win will be over a WW.
                    Pretty hard to fight someone good when they are avoiding you.

Comment

what are you talking about, they discussed fighting ALL of those guys.....

they tried to make fights with Froch/Chavez repeatedly, they approached Team Chudinov TWICE, and Arum also confirmed on multiple occasions that they also discussed fighting Ramirez

dude, fk you..... they ran around for FOUR YEARS saying that they could beat "anyone from 154-168"

have fun playing dumb LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X