Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Options Lacking at 168, No Reason To Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward: Golovkin Gets A lot of Passes.....

this is the free-pass that Ward mentioned

have fun forgetting all of Golovkin's hollow promises LMAO

#anyonefrom154-168doe
    #biznessmandoe

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      what are you talking about, they discussed fighting ALL of those guys.....

they tried to make fights with Froch/Chavez repeatedly, they approached Team Chudinov TWICE, and Arum also confirmed on multiple occasions that they also discussed fighting Ramirez

dude, fk you..... they ran around for FOUR YEARS saying that they could beat "anyone from 154-168"

have fun playing dumb LMAO
      Ramirez is injured , and who cares about a chudinov fight because i know i dont. I dont get what point you are trying to prove.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        Ramirez is injured , and who cares about a chudinov fight because i know i dont. I dont get what point you are trying to prove.
        That GGG wont fight in 168,i think thats his point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
          That GGG wont fight in 168,i think thats his point.
          Well yeah he isnt going to fight at 168 because there are no really great options there and because hes still trying to unify at 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            Well yeah he isnt going to fight at 168 because there are no really great options there and because hes still trying to unify at 160.
            Yep its true

Comment

Working...
            X