No announcement yet.

Broner: "I'll beat Tim Bradley's ass on the Floyd-Connor undercard"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    broner has all the talent in the world, its just his head. Ward explained this to him like a big bro....he needs to listen.

If Broner let his hands go, and stopped attempting to be mayweather he could be a beast, even at 147. he has the toughness, power, and natural talent.

he can beat bradley and a lot of the welters today. They hardly fight each other and most of them only have beaten 1 or 2 top ten guys. The division is wide open

Broner is at his best when he is coming forward, attacking, and countering. When he sits back and waits for a counter is when he is at his worst. I was so disappointed seeing him loser to Porter. Porter won on activity. When broner threw more than that counter left hook, he landed easy. He needs to find his identity in the ring and fast before he becomes another Zab Judah.
    I disagree man. He is not a good counter puncher. He has to fight inside and get off first. His footwork is not good at all. Porter got to him repeatedly with ease. He wasn't able to change directions and manipulate Porter's sloppy footwork. He hasn't shown any improvement through adversity. That much was shown in the Porter fight. At this point he's not going to be able to fix those drastic problems. Look at the Malignaggi fight even, he was so inactive while these other dudes destroy Paulie with ease.

Bradley could outbox Broner by moving, or he could do what Porter did at a higher skill level. I actually think if Bradley wanted to he would outbox the **** out of Broner. Broner has no idea what to do if he's outside of his opponents distance. He looks so average.

He is an "I go then you go" tyoe of fighter. He has to be close get his punches off. Let his opponent fire back then punch. Rinse and repeat. If he's like that then he shows flashes of being a special fighter. If his opponent roughs him up and pushes him back or moves and resets then he looks like a clubfighter.

Comment

I feel as if Tim would just simply outwork and out hustle Adrian.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        I disagree man. He is not a good counter puncher. He has to fight inside and get off first. His footwork is not good at all. Porter got to him repeatedly with ease. He wasn't able to change directions and manipulate Porter's sloppy footwork. He hasn't shown any improvement through adversity. That much was shown in the Porter fight. At this point he's not going to be able to fix those drastic problems. Look at the Malignaggi fight even, he was so inactive while these other dudes destroy Paulie with ease.

Bradley could outbox Broner by moving, or he could do what Porter did at a higher skill level. I actually think if Bradley wanted to he would outbox the **** out of Broner. Broner has no idea what to do if he's outside of his opponents distance. He looks so average.

He is an "I go then you go" tyoe of fighter. He has to be close get his punches off. Let his opponent fire back then punch. Rinse and repeat. If he's like that then he shows flashes of being a special fighter. If his opponent roughs him up and pushes him back or moves and resets then he looks like a clubfighter.
        Porter is a big MFer....Broner fought most of his career below 147.

Bradley could outbox Broner, but he is a scrappy guy and I doubt he will be disciplined enough to stick to that plan, especially if he gets clipped a few good times. He has shown this numerous times in his career.

If you think he isnt a good counterpuncher, watch this video. Most the time Broner hurts someone it is off a counterpunch. Being a great counterpuncher and good are 2 different things. Marquez and mayweather are great...guys like DSG and broner are good at it.

to see examples of this, go past the 5:00 mark

highlights from his last fight. He is countering with hooks, straight rights, jabs and uppercuts. People on this site let their emotions get in the way of whats right in their face. not necessarily you, im just saying.

Comment

Bradley schools AB, easy match for him.

Comment

Bradley's style is all wrong for Broner

Comment

Desert Storm eliminates The Problem, sends him scrambling back to SLW.

Comment

Bradley has too much experience to lose to a one-dimensional boxer like Broner.
                Bradley is also the naturally bigger guy, and wouldn't be too farfetched to say he KO's this version of Broner like he did Rios.

Comment

bradley schools him.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    Did he stay down?
                    Does it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
                      Does it matter?
                      Uh... yes? He was still standing when the fight ended. You dumb fuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X