No announcement yet.

Broner: "I'll beat Tim Bradley's ass on the Floyd-Connor undercard"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    Uh... yes? He was still standing when the fight ended. You dumb fuck.
    And the fight ended after he got dropped twice. Obviously, he wasn't "still standing" throughout the whole fight. Don't try to leave that part out.
    Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 05-13-2016, 04:17 PM.

Comment

I'd go with Bradley..pretty wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Says he'll light Bradley's ass up

It's not a mismatch on paper. It's a tossup. Depends on which Broner shows up AND which Bradley shows up.

"Firemen" Bradley KO's Broner if he doesn't show up. I don't mean stoppage. I mean KO.
        "Log In The Ocean" Bradley gets schooled over 12 to an easy work AB decision if Broner is in Khabib mode.

I'm a Bradley fan and I'd love to see this fight though. If Bradley makes easy work of Broner, you might very well see Floyd come out and challenge him. Which would make me LOL at the internet exploding over why "he can't fight Manny again doe".

Comment

Bradley outboxes Broner and wins 9-3 and 8-4 at worst.

Comment

Never been high on Bradley, wouldn't surprise me if Adrien shows up and wins the fight. When he's focused Adrien's dangerous, really talented kid. Just ******.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              I'm still trying to figure out what Broner is... He loses to a good boxer and loses to a good puncher. He needs to open up his arsenal, let his hands go.
              The new Super Zab

Comment

Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
                Never been high on Bradley, wouldn't surprise me if Adrien shows up and wins the fight. When he's focused Adrien's dangerous, really talented kid. Just ******.
                Broner only stepped up twice in his entire career.........he lost both of those fights. Bradley will maul him and Broner will freeze up from the git go knowing that he is in over his head. The fight won't be hardly competitive and frankly, I don't think Hymen will ever allow that fight to happen unless he is ready to let Broner go and is looking for some type of cashout.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Broner only stepped up twice in his entire career.........he lost both of those fights. Bradley will maul him and Broner will freeze up from the git go knowing that he is in over his head. The fight won't be hardly competitive and frankly, I don't think Hymen will ever allow that fight to happen unless he is ready to let Broner go and is looking for some type of cashout.
                  It's a possibility, then again don't be shocked if Broner shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
                    It's a possibility, then again don't be shocked if Broner shows up.
                    Broner's life outside of the ring is a testiment to his true mental state. He is likely looking to get out of boxing and needs a "big" payday to do so. He probably realizes that he will get destroyed but doesn't care because it's essentially his last hurrah. If he is gong to put it all on the line for the money, he might as well do it against a perceived feather-fisted dude.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

You are exaggerating Bro

Demarco was a perennial contender @ 135 and held the wbc

Paulie was def a step up for a lightweight in his first welter fight

All before 25 years old

Just because you don't like a guy doesn't mean u disregard their accomplish ments

Comment

Working...
                      X