• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner: "I'll beat Tim Bradley's ass on the Floyd-Connor undercard"

Says he'll light Bradley's ass up

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Tims style is all to wrong for Broner and Tims conditioning will make make Broner look even worse than the Porter fight. Without the benefit of a lucky punch Bradley wins a 10-2 type decision.

Comment

Depending on Bradley's punch resistance, I think Tim embarrasses Broner far worse than Porter did.

Comment

Floyd's ATG status plummets in my book if they make this fight...but AB vs. Bradley is PPV worthy tho.

Comment

Broner beats Bradley

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out what Broner is... He loses to a good boxer and loses to a good puncher. He needs to open up his arsenal, let his hands go.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

That is one ugly motherfcuker

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                I'm still trying to figure out what Broner is... He loses to a good boxer and loses to a good puncher. He needs to open up his arsenal, let his hands go.
                He's a good boxer with bad conditioning, horrible footwork and mentally goes to sleep in fights

He will not reach his full potential due to his bad attitude, his disrespect for his corner. He is not willing to learn or listen, i feel sorry for the people who train him

Broner could be so much better than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  Depending on Bradley's punch resistance, I think Tim embarrasses Broner far worse than Porter did.
                  Broner can take a hell of a punch. Got ragdolled by Maidana several times and was still standing. The question here will be if Broner still has that aggressive instinct to want to attack Bradley. His best chance is with pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    That is one ugly motherfcuker
                    Have you looked at your avi lately?

Comment

Working...
                    X