No announcement yet.

Broner: "I'll beat Tim Bradley's ass on the Floyd-Connor undercard"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
    It's a possibility, then again don't be shocked if Broner shows up.
    broner showed up against maidana and porter and easily lost. he showed up against ponce and got a debatable decision. he showed up against quintero and got a debatable decision. he showed up against paulie and barely won. maybe it's us who need to show up to reality and admit he's not that good.

Comment

Prime Bradley schools him, sadly I think current Bradley is damaged goods, been in one too many wars and is more past prime than people on here are willing to admit.

I'll have to go for Broner against this Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        You are exaggerating Bro

Demarco was a perennial contender @ 135 and held the wbc

Paulie was def a step up for a lightweight in his first welter fight

All before 25 years old

Just because you don't like a guy doesn't mean u disregard their accomplish ments
        He massively outweighed 95% of his opponents. The two times he fought guys his own size, he got it handed to him. He even tried to drain Porter down but it didn't work. His team knew they needed that advantage because Broner isn't that good.

Bradley will shut him down in a bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          I'm still trying to figure out what Broner is... He loses to a good boxer and loses to a good puncher. He needs to open up his arsenal, let his hands go.

Dude got all the talent in the world

Comment

Broner would knock this foo out

Comment

bradley batters him. AB's defense is terrible. Only question is if he gets stopped or not

Comment

I don't think it would be as bad as people are making it out to be. Broner wouldn't really have anything to fear in bradley's power and he's there to be hit. I don't think broner would win but it's definitely a competitive and you never know its boxing anything can happen.

Comment

Would be an interesting fight. I got Tim by a close dec in a decent fight, maybe 7-5 or so

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Says he'll light Bradley's ass up

Just more idiocy from About Beatings.

Bradley would maul Broner, especially under Atlas. Broner would catch an easy 3rd loss.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      broner showed up against maidana and porter and easily lost. he showed up against ponce and got a debatable decision. he showed up against quintero and got a debatable decision. he showed up against paulie and barely won. maybe it's us who need to show up to reality and admit he's not that good.
                      Broner isn't that good, but he is talented. You don't like Broner, that's cool. I think he's an idiot as well but don't be surprised if he beats a not that good Tim Bradley. Stranger things have happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X