Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Trainer: Canelo is Facing Chavez Jr. at 165, No GGG at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara's Trainer: Canelo is Facing Chavez Jr. at 165, No GGG at 160?

Ronnie Shields, who trains WBA/IBO junior middleweight champion Erislandy Lara and IBF junior middleweight champion Jermall Charlo, is not exactly sure why WBO junior middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez is heading up to a catch-weight of 164.5-pounds to fight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with him, but Canelo-Chavez Jr = $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Canelo is quite happy fighting glass jawed welterweights and one paced smokers .This sums it up and Oscar lost the plot years ago!

Comment

Preeeeeeeaaaaach

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Canelo is quite happy fighting glass jawed welterweights and one paced smokers .This sums it up and Oscar lost the plot years ago!
          Oscar is makeing $ for Nelo and himself and his doing it pretty good,lost the plot LMAO

you can say his buisnesman or sneaky mofo but lost a plot ? nope,he know what his doing.

Comment

Ronnie Shields stating the obvious.

Comment

I wonder if a chavez fight was offered to Lara wold Shield have this same opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                I wonder if a chavez fight was offered to Lara wold Shield have this same opinion?
                Hell no. But unlike Canelo it seems like they would fight Golovkin at 160, "if the money was right".

Comment

Easy because Chavez Jr. is willing fight for $6,000,000 and GGG thinks $15,000,000 IS CHUMP change and wants at LEAST 40℅ which will be MORE than what Canelo OR GoldenBoy will get.

GGG 40%
                  Goldenboy 40℅
                  Canelo 20℅

Lol!!! The fight will NEVER get made with that BS.

Or maybe??!

GGG 40℅
                  GB 30℅
                  Canelo 30℅

Nope STILL don't work!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Didn't GgG just fight a MW??? And I have NEVER seen Canelo Rediculous 100-1 favorite... Which is EASILY the worst boxing odds in like 20+ years like Rod Salka I mean Wade was against GGG.

Comment

Working...
                    X