Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Trainer: Canelo is Facing Chavez Jr. at 165, No GGG at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Read the article

It is all laid out for you
    Like they say...

Numbers don't lie, People like Dumb*** ToeJam DO LIE!!!

40% GGG

Who gets less you POS???

GB or Canelo???

The MONEY GOLDENBOY??? 30%
    The A-SIDER CANELO??? 30%
    The RENTAL GGG??? 40%

Golden Boy's insistence on paying Golovkin's side a flat fee -- at least $15 million -- while Golovkin's side wants to have a stake, as much as 40%

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...nd-boutpercent
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-20-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      LOL!!! So even your DUMB ass can't figure out how GGG gets $40%
      And Canelo the PPV MAN!!!! and Goldenboy the $$$$$ MAN has to somehow take less???

$40% GGG
      $40% Canelo
      $20% the PROMOTER???

Come-ON DIP SHT!!! Even YOU can figure out percentages without going over 100%???

Just be CLEAR to KEEP GGG at 40% like you KNOW he's demanding!!!

If you want to take a pass for the 3rd time ok??? I'm sure in your RTARDED mind GGG is worth more than BOTH Canelo and GB...
      Oh ffs, you cameltoes are so fkn ******

Here's how it works

GBP is the promoter

The promoter pays all expenses and receives all income

One of those expenses is the purse for the fighters

In addition to a guaranteed amount, the fighters generally stand to make more if the PPV numbers exceed a certain amount and that is where the % comes in.

I know that you wont understand the above but I cannot dumb it down any more

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Still drunk?? Hungover??? I ASKED you how the *** GGG/Canelo/Goldendboy should split up the $$$ ******!!! With GGG STILL KEEPING 40% which is WHAT he wants???
        you want to be a clown and now start including fighter-promoter revenue splits in the discussion, well why stop there??

Lets include trainer fees, cornermen fees, sanction fees, taxes, camp expenses, etc etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          you want to be a clown and now start including fighter-promoter revenue splits in the discussion, well why stop there??

Lets include trainer fees, cornermen fees, sanction fees, taxes, camp expenses, etc etc etc
          Bi@TCH have you EVER turned down $15,000,000 for a FIGHT??? You probably accept FOODSTAMPS and Mc'D's coupons for your POS fights!

$15,000,000??? Can't work for GGG??? When he took <$2,000,000 for work the last 5 YEARS??? God DAMN your DUMB!!!

Your so FKN ****** You won't even bend over to PICK up a WINNING GOLDEN LOTTERY TICKET????

POS WTF Do you EVEN KNOW what happens GGG's STOCK if he's on ESPN SPORTSCENTER KTFO of Canelo like every 30 minutes for the next FEW months??? AND he GETS PAID $15,000,000 for DOING it!!!

I would FIRE your DUMB FKN CueBALL looking WANNA be Dana White @SS if I was ANY of your fighters. They probably make more working at fast food restaurants anyways! You already admit you SUK!

Comment

You are the WORST promotor in HISTORY if you don't know what taking a lil less $$ and ENDING up on the FRONT PAGE of EVERY sports section newspaper in the WORLD does for your STOCK!!! On top of being on ALL the video HIGHLIGHTS for the next FEW MONTHS!!!!

Are your REALLY that BAD??? Damn... No wonder why you SUK! And NO one has made $$$ working for YOU!!!

Comment

This DUDE is the type of PROMOTER that will leave you DYING in the BASEMENT on an abandoned BUILDING after a fight because he won't spend even $50 to even get a taxi to take you to the hospital... I hope your fighters know the type of man you are??? I've see your type all the time! Skimp on EVERY safety precaution as long as it saves you $1 or $2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Look, my apologies bro. That was childish of me... But every time someone gets on here and says Canelo ducked because he vacated the belt... It's ******ity at its best. I don't know you so I wouldn't know if you are an idiot, but your comment was ignorant. I say it with the up most respect.
                All good point taken, I am first to admit I say some pretty ****** s*** on here in the heat of the moment too.

Comment

Working...
                X