Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Trainer: Canelo is Facing Chavez Jr. at 165, No GGG at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Ppl who use the word ducking are idiots. How do you give someone $15 million but YOUR ducking??? He's the same idiot who said Jacobs was ducking for asking for another $500k lol...
    Jacobs demanded 2x what Jack and Degale made for their unification combined.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      and ggg as his team have and offer for three times what he has ever made...

Comment

??? How does your math work???

40% GGG
        40% Canelo
        50% GB

I'm sure you think theyre going to get paid 110% lol. Like they say on the field.

OK Einstein you break it down for me while still giving GGG his PRECIOUS 40% demand.
        http://www.secondsout.com/ringside/t...f-pay-per-view

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          and ggg as his team have and offer for three times what he has ever made...
          No flat fees for the biggest fight in boxing, remember ******?

Comment

• You should read the 1st paragraph really slowly.

Also funny how it doesn't even mention how much the network takes right off the bat???

Comment

Which is what?? Two Quillins??

Comment

Also GoldenBoy Offered GGG 3x what he's Ever made???

3>2

Comment

• Still drunk?? Hungover??? I ASKED you how the *** GGG/Canelo/Goldendboy should split up the $$$ ******!!! With GGG STILL KEEPING 40% which is WHAT he wants???

Comment

Still drunk?? Hungover??? I ASKED you how the *** GGG/Canelo/Goldendboy should split up the $$$ ******!!! With GGG STILL KEEPING 40% which is WHAT he wants???
                    Read the article

It is all laid out for you
                    Last edited by Tomjas; 01-20-2017, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      You want me to educate you then you pay

Otherwise google is your friend
                      LOL!!! So even your DUMB ass can't figure out how GGG gets $40%
                      And Canelo the PPV MAN!!!! and Goldenboy the $$$$$ MAN has to somehow take less???

$40% GGG
                      $40% Canelo
                      $20% the PROMOTER???

Come-ON DIP SHT!!! Even YOU can figure out percentages without going over 100%???

Just be CLEAR to KEEP GGG at 40% like you KNOW he's demanding!!!

If you want to take a pass for the 3rd time ok??? I'm sure in your RTARDED mind GGG is worth more than BOTH Canelo and GB...

Comment

Working...
                      X